Finally Getting my Breast Augmentation Revision - Dallas, TX

Hi, I'm about to be 36 and I have a 16 yr old and...

Hi, I'm about to be 36 and I have a 16 yr old and 17 mth old. I had 2 previous surgeries and was not happy with either one. The first I was 22 and after I had my daughter I went in for a BA and lipo. Not sure how many cc's but I was a D cup, saline implants over the muscle. Over the muscle was his choice not mine. It was the Natural look he said. Fast forward 2 years later and I'm back in for a revision. Except I didn't think that's what it was called then. I went down one size 360 cc's over the muscle and silicone, so I had to get a lift and apparently didn't do it right. I learned this with the current Dr. I'm going with for my 3rd revision. Anyway, I'm having a 2 part surgery this time around. So in the end it's going to cost me more money :(. But I want it done right and safe so that's very important. I've developed CC on my right breast pretty quickly after my second BA with Lift. I was unaware that was possible I just assumed it was because I had switched to silicone and it was not massaged enough. Since having my second baby my breast have changed. My skin has stretched and the CC is still there and it's annoying. The other breast is just there, kinda saggy. I'm so ready for them to be redone. I'm sick of surgeries and I hate going under because I get super nauseous after. I'm posting pics I took today of me in my new swimsuit. I'm so excited to see the new boobies in this suit! June 25th can't get here soon enough!! I promise to update my journey :)

Breast Augmentation Revision done!

Hello ladies! So surgery went super well. Better than I expected. I had a little bit of fear of not waking up because I mean lets face it, people in the past have not come back from going under. My other fear was nausea. My anesthesiologist was awesome. He have me meds and I can say they worked beautifully. When I came to I noticed I had drains. Eww. If you never had drains before they are a pain in the ass. I had my follow up appt on Friday and he took them out then. OUCH!! He said he had taken some skin off the bottom breast because he thinks I'll be happy with the end result and that way I don't have to come back for another surgery (lift). I hope as time goes by I'm happy with the results. I'm still sore but to be honest it feels like I did 200 pushups and that's all the pain I have. I'm pretty mobile. I think the fact that I worked out before surgery helped. He went with Natrelle style 15, 339 cc's. We went smaller. I told him do what you think will make me look great! I completely put all my trust on Dr. Pin and to be honest I really like the way I look. Sometimes I'm like no then I stare and I'm like that's really good considering last dr. did a shitty job on my poor breast! Dr. Pin is AWESOME!!

Day 6

I am overdoing it but it's hard to not run around my son who is 18 mths! Here are day 6 photos

going into 3rd week

Well I am ok to work out again. Vacation is a few days away. Went to the water park w my kids yesterday. As for how in feeling. I can sleep on my side now. I was sore on my arms from carrying my son. Other than that I feel fabulous. At my follow up Dr showed me my before. Yuck. Huge improvement! !

7-13-14

Wanted to share pics from my sons first water park visit. He had fun. 3 weeks on Wednesday! Oh I tried to do a push-up just on my knees! Omg I can't I thought I was gonna bust my incisions open.
Paul Pin, MD

I absolutely love dr. Pin! He does amazing work. You look great!! Take it easy girl, you'll recover and be back to normal soon!
Thanks! I had my 2 week follow up and I can resume working out! Woohoo!
I was so happy when they said I could go back to the gym. Gotta get the rest of me looking as good as my new boobs! Lol
Yes so happy I can get back to my routine!
Looks great!!!
I'm glad you are feeling well after surgery. You look great so soon after revision. The drains are such a pain and it always feels better after they come out. Take care and get lots of rest.
Thanks newmeaug13!
New post ladies. I'm feeling well and healing well too!!
Just checking in on you. I hope your recovery is going well.
Yeah ! Hurrah !! You did it !! Looking great ! Wow and awesome doctor !
Thanks Bluetee!
Man they look great even at 20 yrs !!!!!
Hope all goes well , thanks for sharing. I too am doing breast revision , I'm in the process of looking for a good surgeon . It's so hard to choose , I'm afraid their gonna just talk , ya never know the truth until you see the results . So are you going under the muscle ? Are you getting silicone and how much cc ?
Hi, I went under 339 ccs. I will post in a week but one boob ( left ) is slightly bigger than the other. I have done exercises to do and I go back in 2 weeks. I'm sore but that's pretty much it. I hope I look better in next few days.
They are silicon. I understand how you feel. My dr did many revisions which made feel confident. Try looking for surgeons that do revisions and look at their pics. Good luck!
Hi, I know you didn't update yet but I hope that your revision went well. Keep us posted, can't wait to see your results! Happy healing!
Thanks bebe. I will post pics in a week.
Hi there. Dr Pin did not do my breast revision but he did my tummy tuck 8 years ago and he does amazing work. My scar is very low and you can barely see it. I just wanted you to know you are in good hands:-)
Thanks Newmeaug13! This makes me feel so much better. I'm so nervous but I completely trust Dr. Pin and know he will not let me down.
I would have went to him for my breast revision but we moved to St Louis.
Wishing you the best with your upcoming revision. You may also want to drop in on a forum of other women getting breast implant revisions in June 2014. Hoping to get this forum rolling so it's easy to find other women in similar situations. ;)
Will do! and Thank you!:)
Thanks carolina0613 for answering my question.. I may need to know that info in the future ... I have a little CC in one breast but not bothered by it... don't want to spend the money unless necessary. Best wishes
Thanks Jadalee6545!
Best wishes and a great outcome!!