Removal of Silicone and Scar Tissue From Lips - Dallas, TX

Many years ago I augmented my lips with silicone....

Many years ago I augmented my lips with silicone. Over time this resulted in much scar tissue development, leaving me with very disfigured lips.

Surgery for this issue petrified me. I didn't want to end up looking worse. I thought there was no way out and I would have to live like this. I was wrong.

Although it has taken multiple surgeries and has been a long process, my doctor has corrected this horrible problem for me. I am three weeks past what I believe is my final surgery. My doctor gave me back the lips I started with so long ago!!!! My cost is an estimate of the surgeries.

THERE IS NO REASON, NOTHING, THAT WOULD KEEP ME FROM DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

Donna, I had silicone removed from my lips too. I am 2 and a half months now and I am worried because it doesn't look well...did you have bumps while recovering?
Donna - hi glad to hear you are recovering. I had a similar experience and Dr. Bassichis completely repaired me too!! I am so grateful to him and his amazing staff. I finally feel and look wonderful. Best to you!
How much time do the lips need to be natural after the operation? A month? Three months? A year? Thank you
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

It has taken years to find a doctor and office that made me feel secure enough to move forward with this surgical procedure. This was a monumental decision for me. It is a minimum 5-hour roundtrip driving distance for me.