Unsuccessful Surgery – Cumming, GA

Doctor was very professional at the time of first...

Doctor was very professional at the time of first consultation; however not informative. Since he was referred by another doctor, I accepted him as the surgeon. Surgery was unsuccessful and once he saw the results his attitude changed. He became disinterested in correcting the problem. He found every excuse to fault me for his mistake and just did not care. Very unusual for a doctor to conduct himself in this manner. I left and consulted with other surgeons who have informed me that it will be several surgeries to correct the problem. I do not usually write reviews; however, if my review helps one person, this review is worth writing. I should definitely have gone for a second opinion before placing my trust in this doctor.

Unsuccessful Surgery - Cumming, GA

Doctor was very professional at the time of first consultation; however not informative. Since he was referred by another doctor, I accepted him as the surgeon. Surgery was unsuccessful and once he saw the results his attitude changed. He became disinterested in correcting the problem. He found every excuse to fault me. Very unusual for a doctor to conduct himself in this manner. I left not breathing through my nose and facial deformity. I consulted with other surgeons who have informed me that it will be several surgeries to correct the problem. I do not usually write reviews; however, if my review helps one person, this review is worth writing. I should definitely have gone for a second opinion before placing my trust in this doctor.

Unsuccessful Nose Surgery -

Doctor was very professional at the time of first consultation; however not informative. Since he was referred by another doctor, I accepted him as the surgeon. Surgery was unsuccessful and once he saw the results his attitude changed. He appeared to no longer be interested. Very unusual for a doctor to conduct himself in this manner. I left not breathing through my nose and facial deformity. I consulted with other surgeons who have informed me that it will be several surgeries to correct the problem, and it is a serious problem. I should definitely have gone for a second opinion before placing my trust in this doctor, and definitely gone to a Head & Neck surgeon as they specialize in this type of surgery. I do not usually write reviews; however, if my review helps one person, this review is worth writing.

Unsuccessful Surgery

I am updating this posting in an effort to give anyone information in going to a plastic surgeon. My surgery was unsuccessful and Dr. Lincenberg showed no interest in correct the problems. I have since learned tat at 71 years old I will require four to five surgeries to somewhat correct the problems. In checking with the Georgia Medical Mapractice website, I have learned that all settlements (3 or 4) are not listed, and the last one removed. This is now being looked into. I would suggest any person going for plastic surgery to call the medical board and their investigative unit to check on a doctor's record. Always go to a specialist in the field you are opting surgery for.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Professional at the time I consulted with him, and very arrogant and disinterested once the surgery went wrong. In one word - non-caring.