40. Yr Old 5 Kids - Corpus Christi, TX

Had surgery twice on right side. Both times remove...

Had surgery twice on right side. Both times remove. Left looks awesome. Got infection staph twice. Removed twice. Not sure if I am going give it a third time. Doc does procedure in or suite in office. A lot of turnover of staff. The pain and disappoint I don't think I can handle again. And my health
So sorry. I developed a staph infection 9 months after surgery on my skin near the nipple, not near the incision site. And then I developed cap con on that side a few months later. I went back to my original doc and he only wanted to fix that side and stay over the muscle so I found a new surgeon for new implants under the muscle and he put in Strattice which helps prevent cap con and other problems. I'm 3 months post revision and all is well. Staph lives on our skin, so if we have a wound it can creep in. Your doc needs to really irrigate the pocket before putting in implants and there's a Hibiclins you can shower with before surgery and while it heals to help get rid of bacteria. I'm not sure I would go back to your same doc.
Thanks for Ur story. . Good advice. Planning on surgery in feb. Last attempt. New doctor.
I had a staph infection in my right, it sucks :(
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

I got infection twice both times at 3 weeks. Left side good. Paid twice . Don't think I can afford another revision. Doc said I over did it first time . Second time to good of a pt.