40. Yr Old 5 Kids - Corpus Christi, TX

Had surgery twice on right side. Both times remove...

Had surgery twice on right side. Both times remove. Left looks awesome. Got infection staph twice. Removed twice. Not sure if I am going give it a third time. Doc does procedure in or suite in office. A lot of turnover of staff. The pain and disappoint I don't think I can handle again. And my health
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

I got infection twice both times at 3 weeks. Left side good. Paid twice . Don't think I can afford another revision. Doc said I over did it first time . Second time to good of a pt.

So sorry. I developed a staph infection 9 months after surgery on my skin near the nipple, not near the incision site. And then I developed cap con on that side a few months later. I went back to my original doc and he only wanted to fix that side and stay over the muscle so I found a new surgeon for new implants under the muscle and he put in Strattice which helps prevent cap con and other problems. I'm 3 months post revision and all is well. Staph lives on our skin, so if we have a wound it can creep in. Your doc needs to really irrigate the pocket before putting in implants and there's a Hibiclins you can shower with before surgery and while it heals to help get rid of bacteria. I'm not sure I would go back to your same doc.
Thanks for Ur story. . Good advice. Planning on surgery in feb. Last attempt. New doctor.
I had a staph infection in my right, it sucks :(
It is so disappointing after waiting so long to have surgery and u end up w complications .
Oh you poor thing! Where are you right now in your recovery?
2 months out. Need to wait 4 more months if I go thru w this three surgery. Such a disappointment . Waited 10 yrs to do this. And then out come been scary and costly.
I also have had same problems. After third surgery healed fine, but then developed a double bubble. Just had 4th and hopefully final surgery, I also don't think I could handle pain, down time and disappointment again. Hope all goes will with you.
So sorry to hear. Have u continue w same surgeon each time .? What are the other reasons this has happened. Praying this time works out .
Yes I have use same surgeon, first I got cc right side then, infection from over doing and swelling and internal bleeding, third surgery healed fine, but I lost so much breast tissue they had to pull skin from my stomach up, which cause a double bubble. Had fourth surgery last friday. To scared to look. Not leaving this couch until it's healed.