I'm going from about 350cc to 500ccs or more. - Breast Implant Revision - Coral Gables, FL

Has anyone had bad experiences with Dr. Robert...

Has anyone had bad experiences with Dr. Robert Hunsaker? I've seen a few but they were from so many years ago! I have an upcoming surgery with him and I'm a little in the nervous side! Since I've had a bad experience before I don't have time to go threw it again! Also, I'm going from about 350cc to 500ccs or more. Is that too big?

It's getting closer to my date!!!!

Well it's getting closer to my surgery date and I'm so excited! I found a pic of some work my doctor did that I'm going for!

Got my surgery today!!!

Well one thing I can say Dr. Hunsaker is awesome!! I love my boobs ready!!! They aren't too big or small! Close together and I'm barely swollen! Slight discomfort but nothing I can't handle!.... I was over an hr late to my appointment and he usually charges a $300 late fee. He was beyond understandable and didn't even charge me. Everyone was so nice!!! I'm so happy with everything and I can't wait to show them off! The last time I couldn't even walk. Right now, I'm walking around, eating, talking on the phone, munching on snaks and maybe even considering going out for a walk on the beach! I'll keep you guys posted!

Sorry I forgot to post pictures

So here's the pictures. Nothing much to look at I can't take my bandages off for a few days! Sorry.

Second day post op

So I'm on my second day! So far so good. Just left my follow up appointment and I'm very satisfied!

Day 3!

I'm more and more pleased with my girls! The right boob is still a little small than my right but hey nothing on your body is EXACTLY the same plus dr. Hunsaker informed me that my pocket inside wouldn't allow more CCs so he had to fill both of them with 600ccs

Day 5 !!!

Here a pic of my surgical bra bought directly from the office! It's like heaven on earth! My first BA wore a regular sports bra. NEVER again! It's nothing the same, from support to comfort. It feels like it has some type of invisible underwire that prevents your boobs from sagging. And it was only $20!

Love them but one is slightly bigger than the other! Ughhhh

So I'm a little upset that I'm starting to see results now that my implants are dropping. One is bigger than the other!!!

Surgical bra

Sorry I didn't notice the picture didn't load! Here is the picture of the bra!

Surgical bra

Sorry I didn't notice the picture didn't load! Here's the picture of the bra!

Day 6

So last night I returned to work! It felt like I was a new person lol. They were kinda heavy!

Day 9

They look a little better. I've been doing aggressive massages to the right one to help it drop
Miami Plastic Surgeon