Juvederm Ruined my Eyes!!! - Aurora, CO

I got juverderm under my eyes to help with the...

I got juverderm under my eyes to help with the depressions i had. I was told that there would be bruising but that it would go away at most in 2 weeks.

I got my injections at the beginning of september; its december now and i still have dark discoloration that i didnt have before. I wish i never got the juvederm. My question is will my eyes ever go back to normal? I am not going to do anything elses to my eyes including dissolving it because of other reviews ive read. Never again will i try to alter my appearance. i have posted what my eyes looked like before and after.

My question is will my eyes ever go back to normal?

My question is will my eyes ever go back to normal?

Colorado Springs Facial Plastic Surgeon

Was not concerned at all for the concerns i had. Said he could not see what i was saying. Sent him the same before and after pictures that i posted on this site and did not give me any sort of reply. Also told me that there was no such thing as a dissolver for juvederm. So after all of this decided to go to another doctor and emediatly told me that there was way too much juveder put in and that he had damaged some of the viens under my eye. He then injected the hyloronaise which dissolve the juvederm and improved the disscoloration. All in all i felt that Ron Pelton was not concerned at all for what was going on with my face. I do not reccomend him.