Juvederm Ruined my Eyes!!! - Aurora, CO

I got juverderm under my eyes to help with the...

I got juverderm under my eyes to help with the depressions i had. I was told that there would be bruising but that it would go away at most in 2 weeks.

I got my injections at the beginning of september; its december now and i still have dark discoloration that i didnt have before. I wish i never got the juvederm. My question is will my eyes ever go back to normal? I am not going to do anything elses to my eyes including dissolving it because of other reviews ive read. Never again will i try to alter my appearance. i have posted what my eyes looked like before and after.

My question is will my eyes ever go back to normal?

My question is will my eyes ever go back to normal?

Today I am the happiest person on Earth!! I went from one extreme to another after seeing the best experienced Dermatologist in my area, if not in North America. He injected me with hyaluronidase under each eye and I instantly saw the result of the disappearing pillows from under my eyes!! He called them "sausages!!" It has been three hours since I had my injection and the pillows are gone and I look normal like I used to be. It cost me $150.00 and I would have paid any amount to look the way I look at this minute. Now I agree with most people that it is the skill of the doctor that determines the success of the fillers. He told me that the juvederm was adminstered superficially and that is why I had what I had and not because of my thin skin or age..etc..He said next time I wanted to do this, I should go and see him. My answer was, I will never have this done again!!
I am SO happy for you!! Hyaluronidase was a nightmare for me but I think that is because she didn't understand the product properly or how to administer it. I am really glad yours worked out and you are back to looking like yourself. I love a happy ending. K x
Tried but failed, thank you so much. It is indeed a happy ending. This morning I have very slight bruising that I hid with makeup. I would rather have the bruising than the suasages I had under my eyes!! It is definitely this new doctor who saved me. He is a trainer of doctors and it definetly showed in his confidence and expertise. If I ever need something else done, I will definitely go back to him. I am supposed to go back after two weeks for a follow up. I really hope you end up with a happy ending as well. I will keep checking on here to see how you are doing. Hugs
Colorado Springs Facial Plastic Surgeon

Was not concerned at all for the concerns i had. Said he could not see what i was saying. Sent him the same before and after pictures that i posted on this site and did not give me any sort of reply. Also told me that there was no such thing as a dissolver for juvederm. So after all of this decided to go to another doctor and emediatly told me that there was way too much juveder put in and that he had damaged some of the viens under my eye. He then injected the hyloronaise which dissolve the juvederm and improved the disscoloration. All in all i felt that Ron Pelton was not concerned at all for what was going on with my face. I do not reccomend him.