Rhino/Septoplasty and Breast Augmentation - Denver, CO

I'm a mom of four kids, all of whom I...

I'm a mom of four kids, all of whom I breastfed for over a year each.  With each subsequent child I lost more and more breast tissue so after my last one, I had lost most of it.  As a treat to myself for giving up my body to my children for nine years  (pregnancies and breastfeeding) I decided to get my breasts back, and then some.  I feel like Dr. S really really listened to what I wanted and he delivered.  They turned out exactly like I envisioned.

Likewise with my nose, I was really concerned about what the outcome might turn out like.  I mean, it's your nose, it's in the middle of your face, if it turned out bad, I would forever have to live with the outcome.  So I researched all the doctors in the Denver Metro area.  I met with a few of them.  There seemed to be a few highly qualified ones in the area.  So I decided to research those a little more.  After doing my research, Dr. S was the only one that didn't have a malpractice lawsuit against him, which to me meant that many if not all his patients were satisfied with his services.  I got a good feel from him and his staff so I scheduled my surgery.  The surgery went really well. The results are exactly what I wanted for both my nose and my breasts.

I had the septoplasty because of a nose break earlier in my life made it difficult to breath right. The rhino part was purely cosmetic, as was the breast augmentation. The pro's are beautiful results that last the rest of my life. The cons were the horrible facial pain and vomiting of blood the first few days.

The recovery was much harder than the recovery of childbirth, but the results are beautiful and I have zero side effects or pain or discomfort at all now.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. did a Rhino/Septoplasty and a breast augmentation for me one year ago. I would absolutely recommend Dr. S to all my friends and family looking to have some cosmetic surgery done.