Happy with my Fixed Nose

I was looking to repair my nose, following an...

I was looking to repair my nose, following an injury that lead to a deviated septum, lots of scar tissue, and a bad appearance. The procedure went well and I already could tell that I liked my new nose, a few days after. Dr. Ransom had good skills and the anesthesiologist also seemed very competent. Dr. Ransom listened to my request and matches the description well. He also had very good bedside manner.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I really liked Dr. Ransom. He was good about listening to what I wanted and was able to follow-through with the directions. He also had great bedside manner.