Female 34 Botox and Filler

I had filler and Botox with Imani , I wanted to...

I had filler and Botox with Imani , I wanted to feel a little fresher and more youthful. I went to Dr Imani because of his reviews and for the fact that he does complicated surgeries like rhinoplasty.
I was open to suggestion, not having had filler before and also not aware of what the volume one syringe is like once placed in the face so very happy for a professional to judge that for me. Dr imani said I needed 4 syringes one each for the cheeks and one each in the nasolabial lines. I assumed this was a normal amount and that It would be fine and agreed because he had not made any other alternate suggestions for me to consider. As a 34 year old I often get mistaken for being much younger so I was not unhappy with my face just wanted a little sneaky lift that would be too noticeably. My concern was cheek area and under the eyes. I think I would have looked fine if he hadn't put so much in but unfortunately now I feel like a desperate person trying to look young with filler, I do not look as attractive and I feel like I look older ! Which was not what I was wanting. Photos are the worst because I'm all cheek . I use to love love selfies ;) but now I just look puffy and strange also my nose looks bigger with big cheeks so I hate photos and am nervous if someone has a camera out. I'm not angry anymore with the Doctor, I just feel numb to it now, my mind has worried enough and in one year it will be gone- hopefully. My advice to those who are having filler for the first time is to try a little first then add more until you are happy- half syringe in my cheeks would have been perfect and also less then half in the nasolabial area .. But too late now.. He is a good doctor I'm sure but be careful with filler especially if you already like your face shape because it will change your natural shape.

Review update

I'm actually feeling much better about it now. The swelling seem to just last longer for me, I'm really starting to like it-Thankfully !!!. It's possibly the amount long overseas flights I've had to do lately for work have made the swelling last longer. My face is actually looking much better and I can see a pleasant difference.
Australia Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was not informed about the challenges I would face afterwards - brushing, swelling etc

I have NEVER heard of 4 viles. And on a 34 year old.. No way. You likely only needed 2. Hope you are feeling better! Xo
I agree with you that the first time you should inject conservatively and go back for more if you want it.  I'm sorry you don't like your results, that is always disappointing.