Ready or Not? - Chicago, IL

I have met with Dr Shah and Moynihan. Found that...

I have met with Dr Shah and Moynihan. Found that my consultation with Shah was much more informative and he seemed to have a vision which made me really consider this surgery in the near future. I feel like I still need several more opinions but then again I already have gotten four. Besides my bump I have been told I would need tip refinement for best results - which scares me but its necessary.

I have been contemplating a rhinoplasty since I was 12 years old, which was about 10 years ago. I met with a few Doctors in the Chicagoland area when I was 19 but got a bit frightened by the procedure when I found out noses are a lot more complicated then just straightening my profile - oh and I lacked a couple spare thousands in my bank account being a student. However I have the money and still think about the procedure daily and am about to book with Shah after having my consultation. However my doubts are time off work and me returning to school the day after cast removal? Any thoughts, suggestions?

One month until surgery!

I finally was brave enough to book my surgery, It will be in December. I'll keep you guys updated! Any tips on what necessities I may need for recovery? I took off two weeks of work just too make sure I am comfortable when I return - I work super long hours. I'm so excited but incredibly nervous at the same time, but can only hope for the best!
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon