Primary Rhinoplasty - Charlotte, NC

I have always disliked my over projected nose, and...

I have always disliked my over projected nose, and finally decided to undergo rhinoplasty this past January. I visited two plastic surgeons, but the decision was made easy after meeting with Dr. Kulbersh. As someone who works in the field of medicine, I am very picky with bedside manner and the way I am treated by medical professionals. Dr. Kulbersh more than exceeded my expectations, starting with the initial consultation and continuing until now, approximately 5 weeks post-op. Not only does Dr. Kulbersh have extensive training in facial reconstructive procedures, but he is also one of the kindest, most thorough surgeons I've ever met. He explained his plans for my surgery very clearly, and was very patient in addressing my questions & concerns. 5 weeks out, I am very pleased with the natural results from my procedure and would recommend Dr. Kulbersh to anyone seeking facial plastic surgery in the area.

Weekly changes

My rhinoplasty was open, including controlled breaking of nasal bones, building more support so my right nostril would not collapse on inhalation, and also a temporal fascia graft to help thicken the skin on my nose to make the results more aesthetically pleasing.
Week 1: I had a cast on my nose. Minimal pain, took narcotic for first 3 days to help with sleep but then switched to ES Tylenol with no issues. Felt like my nose was running the whole week
Week 2: Nose was taped to help minimize swelling. Very minimal pain, mostly just annoying sensation that nose was running.
Week 3: Nose was obviously swollen and lacking shape, but it was nice to be able to wash the skin on my face and go out comfortably in public.
Week 4: Much easier week, by this point my family and friends are commenting on how much less swollen my nose looks.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.