V Beam For Facial Redness

The flushing and redness on my entire body...

The flushing and redness on my entire body increasingly gets worse, so I opted for V Beam laser treatments for both aesthetic and lifestyle comfort purposes.

how is your treatment comng along?
glad it seems to be working for you! please keep us updated, it is very much appreciated. do you have any before photos by chance?
What were your pre-treatment and post-treatment instructions? I have used Dr. Rostan as well. She is a great dermatologist!!

I had a second VBeam treatment today with Sue at...

I had a second VBeam treatment today with Sue at The Laser and Skin Center in Virginia Beach. I am very pleased with her aggressive treatment, although I have a lot more swelling this go around.

Judy,

You can always inquire about their training. I asked my tech about hers, and she said she graduated from a laser technician school. I am sure the doctor also over-saw a lot of her treatments for a period of weeks before letting her practice unsupervised.

As for aggressiveness, some people prefer not to have an aggressive treatment due to excessive purpura. The lower the laser setting, the less aggressive the procedure will be, resulting in less dramatic results. Since I was spending the money, I requested a more aggressive treatment.

My second Vbeam treatment was performed by an RN at a plastic surgeon's office in Virginia Beach, and she overlapped the laser treatments creating a more even skine tone. However, my results from Charlotte are the most prominent.
Shaunelle,
I guess I wonder how do I know if the tech is properly trained. Even so, I want the doctor and already dread insisting such or the nest treatment. At Charlotte Skin and Laser I was told the techs do the treatment (Vbeam). And, how do I know if the treatment is aggressive?
I had my first Vbeam treatment yesterday and had to insist Dr Rostand preform the treatment instead of the technician. Is it common for a technician to do the treatment?
Charlotte Dermatologist

Dr. R and her staff were amazingly informative and was the first dermatologist to actually spend time and explain options for my keratosis pilaris and rosacea. I live almost 90 minutes from her office, and I am willing to make the drive for superb quality of skin care.