Got the Exact Subtle Change That I Was Looking for - Carmel Valley, CA

Got the exact subtle change that I was looking for...

Got the exact subtle change that I was looking for which was something others noticed but couldn't say what it was

I was pleasently surprised when Dr K asked me to reconsider my decision and do the procedure once I was mentally prepared and completely sure I wanted to do it. He said so due to a couple of reasons 1. I was more than just nervous and I had backed off once before since I was too scared 2. He was worried that if the result wasn't what I expected I would not take it easily and that I wasn't mentally prepared 3. since what I wanted was not something that was required to make a huge difference in my appearance but just for my personal satisfaction

This was the second time he had done something like this and as a patient he had won my complete confidence coz I knew his patients satisfaction mattered to him the most. The first time I backed out of a procedure after making the payment since I was scared. He took the time to talk to me and help me relax. I was already informed that the entire amount would not be reimbursed if I'd backed out. But despite this he asked for my entire payment to be credited since this is not something I was comfortable doing at the time.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

This doctor and his staff truly care for their patients satisfaction. This combined with Dr K's excellent work is a perfect combination any patient seeking help would look for.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in