I Want a Breast Aug but Can't Choose Dr. Yilly or Harold Villalobos. Help!

Hey, I am brand new to the site because I finally...

Hey, I am brand new to the site because I finally decided I want to get a breast aug this year.

I was almost set on going to Dr. Harold Villalobos in Cali, Colombia.
But I keep hearing about Dr. Yilly de Los santos in Domincan Republic and how good she is.

It's so hard to pick. I just want to increase the size yet maintain a natural look. I don't want them looking all round and obvious lol

If anyone can recommend or help me choose between these doctors based on your experience, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks !

Leaning towards Dr.Harold Villalobos in Cali, Colombia

I've been debating on what doctor to choose because I want one that will deliver the most natural looking results. Since I'm going from an A to C cup I don't want them to look so obviously fake.

I uploaded some pics to show the look I'm going for. So far I'm thinking Dr.Villalobos since I've heard of him and he's located in cali, Colombia, which I think is the most known part of Colombia for plastic surgery.

But before I finalize my decision to go to him, I would like to hear from anyone that either knows of his work or can possibly recommend another great surgeon in Cali.

Thanks!

More specific pic of what I want.

I love the shape and dimension of these breast implants. If I didn't know they were fake I wouldn't be able to tell otherwise. This is exactly what I'm going for.

So, again if anyone knows of any great surgeons (particularly in Cali,Colombia) that can provide similar results, please let me know! :)

Change of mind

So I won't be going to dr. Villalobos anymore. His prices are great but I asked his surgical coordinator to email me some pictures of before and afters similar to my case. One of the pics really threw me off i didn't like the after pic.

So I posted it on realself and asked board certified doctors for their professional opinion. And from the feedback I got I'm better off not going to him.

Now I'm considering doing it in the states. But I'm looking to find something affordable yet great quality from a board certified surgeon. Any suggestions?

Dr. Freiman it is!

Ok i made my decision. I'm going to Dr. Freiman In Miami ! His work just speaks for it self. And it's exactly what I'm going for. I can't wait to book my surgery date !

Officially Scheduled for 4/28

So I've been contemplating this for a while now. But I finally paid in full yesterday. I'm definitely going with dr. Jacob Freiman. I can't wait to just do it and get it over with. I'm leaving Sunday and doing it Monday. Can't wait! :)

Finally boobilicious ;) 600cc

It's official! I got it done today at about 3pm. My doctor was of course the wonderful Dr. Freiman.
I wasn't too sure what to expect as far as the surgery. I've never went under so I was a tiny bit nervous. But I was knocked out before I knew it.

I was also nervous about the how bad the pain would be afterwards. Honestly it wasn't that bad maybe the a little painful for a few seconds then it left.

I am now about 5 hours post op and I feel surprisingly good. Maybe just very little soreness. So I'm very happy about that.

I got confused last minute of what pictures to show him since most of them were in bras andhe's like "Victoria's Secret can do that." Lol

But he's had an idea from what I showed. I said something natural . He said I had a wide chest so he recommended 600cc. Whoah

It sounded huge since I've seen 500cc and I thought even that would be humongous lol but I trusted my surgeon I know he knows his stuff. I'll be posting more pics

Still healing but so far so good.

I flew back today from Miami. My recovery has been pretty good so far thank god! I experienced minimal pain and it didn't last thankfully. Day 2 post op I switched to Tylenol and right now I haven't taken anything and I'm doing well. I had a post op on Tuesday (the day after). I wasn't seen by Dr. Freiman which I would've preferred but then again I didn't go at the time I was told. So I'm not too upset about that. It's probably my fault.

I was taken care of by a wonderful
Lady recommended by the clinic. My experience was quicker than I imagined the day of the surgery. So that was helpful in getting it over with.

My implants are of course still high up and swollen but that's to be expected. It just feels right that's about it for now :)

Correction

Feels tight** oops

Update on the specifics

So as previously mentioned I got 600cc. But more specifically it's natrelle style 45 extra high profile.

I think this is usually considered an implant with unnatural appearance. However I trust in my surgeon and I can see why he choose this.

First of all he said "I'm going to give you more cleavage." And I'm glad because I literally had NONE. lol

So I think that was a good choice. And I think 600cc is generally a big implant. However I'm 5'7 and 147lbs and as I mentioned in a previous post my surgeon mentioned I had a wide chest base. So all in all, I feel good about this choice. It makes sense to me.

Potential boob greed at times?

so far so good

I haven't updated in forever but so far everything is looking good. I officially got measured and apparently i am now a 32DDD (nicee) lol and that's from a 34a. And the best part is that they look natural. On a side note the only thing kinda bothering me is reduced nipple sensitivity particularly on the left side. Is anyone else experiencing this? I do hear that it should return but it's just weird. Other than that I'm liking my results :)
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon