I had an s-shaped septum deviation - Septorhinoplasty - Budapest, Hungary

Hey realselfers, I've finally managed it to the...

Hey realselfers,
I've finally managed it to the operating room. Had two other appoimtments before, that had to be cancelled due to a cold and a herpes infection. I was really disappointed, but the good thing is, at the third attempt i wasn't even nervous anymore.
I had an s-shaped septum deviation, and had also asked for some tipwork in local anesthesia. Everything looks good so far, have no swelling or bruising in my face, i guess it's just my nose, that looks like a piggy potato.

Day 4

Before pictures

Day 6- tape on the tip got sticky and i was allowed to cut it off

Well, i finally can see my tip area, and i'm a bit disappointed. The columella is really big, swollen and droopy, my profile is very round at this point. i was prepared for the swelling, but i feel so unhappy today. Tomorrow i go to my surgeon and i'll see my whole nose. Scary!

Incision

Cast off- extremely swollen tip and columella

10 days post

These are the best, most de-swollen shots of my nose.

Hopeful

actually, the bump is a new addition. My doctor said it would be swelling, but it feels rock hard. I hope that it stays, because i really like it, i think if the nose is otherwise feminine and soft/cute looking, it only adds some characterto my face.
What i do not like, is my bulbous tip and columella, which are also new. I hope its really just the swelling, not the columellar graft, that i got.

Slowly getting where i wanna be

On the operating table

Nose is already swollen, full with lidocain (liquid)

16 days post, swelling

Before

Slightly long, bulbous, droopy tip, pollybeak. Anything you can imagine!

Morning- evening swelling

Before-after front

Day 5- day 8 swelling

Looking at the pics i am amazed, how much the tip has defined in just 10 days. In the mirror i didnt realize! I am very happy and optimistic, that the nose will be beautiful in 6 month!

3 weeks post op vs. Planned nose (simulation)

Although the angle is not the same, i think its pretty accurate.

Before- after

5 weeks

There are days, or at least hours, when i absolutely love my new nose, but most of the time, i simply dislike the big, round, still droopy from some angels tip. I really hope, that its just the swelling -had an open rhino- and that it'll turn out beautiful and small.

5 weeks- 10 days