My First Juvi Experience for my Dark Circles - Broomfield, CO

In the past few months I've been eying this out...

In the past few months I've been eying this out and when I found out it helped with dark circles I just HAD to get this done. It says it usually takes a week to heal and the swelling go down, but I'm an exception. I usually take double the time to heal with stuff like this even my botox. I bruise easily and swelling sticks around for a while. I've had mine done over 3 weeks ago and I still fell a little tender towards my inner eye, so I massage the bumps I can feel. I only got about 1/2 a syringe because my nurse said it's better to start less and then add more in a couple weeks. I even took bromelain to help with swelling. It has an enzyme to help with swelling/bruising, which works better than Arnica. My eyes looked pillow like, but it did take the sunken darkness under my eyes. My eyes get better not as the days go on, but by each week that passes. The only thing I don't care for is when I smile it looks puffy right under where my hollowness use to be and looks like pillows. It has gotten better, but when I take pictures I have to take them at certain angles or it looks like I got punched. I'm hoping this does get better and I will try it again in the future. I will post a 2month picture hopefully my eyes improve..Sometimes when I wake up my eyes look like I had some allergic reaction.

Juvederm to get rid of Perioral Mounds below mouth

WOW! So I have full cheeks and my face doesn't look like I've lost volume, but it has and about 3 months ago I notice i had these mounds below my inner corners of my bottom lip. I thought it was muscle from smoking every now and then, but it was just that I'd lost volume on my chin to my surprise. My doctor said he could easily fix it and Guess what!? HE DID! What a miracle worker because I don't need a facelift YET, but could find out what the heck to do and only 5 weeks into after having Ultherapy on my lower face is why I only got Ultherapy, was to take away these mounds, which I found out won't do. But hey it will stimulate collagen. So I have pics that I posted on here asking around and than I have my after Juvederm results.. You can def, see it gone for sure and now my my chin looks smooth as heck. I Love it! I got this Juvederm from Dr. Nguyen from Happy Clinic Denver and now he's my go to guy for anything fillers and fractionals! All I needed wa the basic Juviderm ultra 1 syringe.
The Natural Place Med Spa

They had good reviews and they were on the local news and running specials.