My First Juvi Experience for my Dark Circles - Broomfield, CO

In the past few months I've been eying this out...

In the past few months I've been eying this out and when I found out it helped with dark circles I just HAD to get this done. It says it usually takes a week to heal and the swelling go down, but I'm an exception. I usually take double the time to heal with stuff like this even my botox. I bruise easily and swelling sticks around for a while. I've had mine done over 3 weeks ago and I still fell a little tender towards my inner eye, so I massage the bumps I can feel. I only got about 1/2 a syringe because my nurse said it's better to start less and then add more in a couple weeks. I even took bromelain to help with swelling. It has an enzyme to help with swelling/bruising, which works better than Arnica. My eyes looked pillow like, but it did take the sunken darkness under my eyes. My eyes get better not as the days go on, but by each week that passes. The only thing I don't care for is when I smile it looks puffy right under where my hollowness use to be and looks like pillows. It has gotten better, but when I take pictures I have to take them at certain angles or it looks like I got punched. I'm hoping this does get better and I will try it again in the future. I will post a 2month picture hopefully my eyes improve..Sometimes when I wake up my eyes look like I had some allergic reaction.

Thanks for updating us 2 months out. It is so helpful to continue to hear (and see thanks to your pictures!!) what is going on over time.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Hi Ladies =) YES indeed Scottsdale re:BOLETRO soft, as a DR on here from UK had suggested it in a follow up to another patient, I am definitely going to inquire about this! ANIKA: YES I had a tiny bit of creepiness/wrinkles post juvi, however nothing at all like it was before I started getting Botox (omg that was BAD).....LPN: I hear you about the healing time and canceling business meetings w/spouse, worst part was my sister had her baby (who wasn't due for 2-3wks) THE DAY I had the Juvi done....Talk about FREAKING heart attack, I HAD to show up and of course the entire family was there on BOTH sides + a dozen friends....I said nothing and just went in confident and covered up to the eyes as best as possible, the right eye is the one I had a hematoma occur on, and I still cannot get over the time it took to heal....Also I did the same thing (I bet we all do) freaked out and was on here reading every Q&A re:JUVEDERM lol....I did even write a very detailed post with a few pictures but my darned macbook, I will never know where in cyberspace that long detailed review w/pics went =( Perhaps there is something about this website that wouldn't let my review post? I dunno, but I can absolutely relate to all that you have gone through. BTW: YOU LOOK FANTASTIC and I greatly appreciate the photo's. Have you been taking a pic a day (or every other) to see the difference? Im quite happy, although I can see that I may need a lil extra on my right side..Wish I was able to get my puter to post those pics/review....
lol, Yes LiveNLearnBhappy, it seems we all have the freaking out fear in us!..:-) I take a pic maybe almost a little over a week, because if I take it daily, I'm one of those who can get discouraged if I don't see immediate improvement. It's my impatient self, so I feel much better when I do see results..I do however and really Loving my results and it is getting better. I will post another pic here in a few days for more follow up. What sold me on getting the Juvi and I probably would've paid more, is the fact that it last for a yr to 1 1/2 and usually things last long with me, probably due to me taking so LONG to heal with everything..lol
The Natural Place Med Spa

They had good reviews and they were on the local news and running specials.