Breast Augmentation Revision to Go Larger - Brookfield, WI

Debating a revision from 325cc to 450-500cc smooth...

Debating a revision from 325cc to 450-500cc smooth round saline moderate plus profile . . . not sure if my frame (5'2'' / 125 lbs) can handle the volume increase or if it will make me disproportionate. Recently lost natural breast tissue due to weight loss and want to restore my chest to a small D rather than a small/moderate C. Hoping 150-1200cc will give me the look I desire.

Hey Ashley, welcome to the breast implant revision community! Looking forward to hearing how your consults go. Feel free to post some photos from your first BA in this review too. Even some wish boob photos would be great!
Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implant Revision community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implant Revision community today.

2-Day Post Revision and HAPPY!!

After some debate, I upgraded my implants from 300cc saline smooth moderate plus profile (340 left / 325 right) to 425cc saline round smooth moderate plus profile (490 left / 465 right) on 2/14/14. My first augmentation was in January 2013. Surgery was a breeze and didn't experience any discomfort the last two days. Just trying to abide by activity restrictions. I was a bit concerned the size would be too much for my frame but think I will get used to them quickly.

They are beautiful
Would you mind disclosing how much the revision cost? Also, did you have to go under general anesthesia? What was recovery like compared to your original BA? I am seriously considering a revision. Thanks!
oh my goodness your breasts are my dream boobs!!! I hope after my revision they look as good as yours do! Congrats!! May I ask what size bra are you wearing?
dr. tho.a

dr. thomas kinney (error in my typing above!)