Breast Augmentation Revision to Go Larger - Brookfield, WI

Debating a revision from 325cc to 450-500cc smooth...

Debating a revision from 325cc to 450-500cc smooth round saline moderate plus profile . . . not sure if my frame (5'2'' / 125 lbs) can handle the volume increase or if it will make me disproportionate. Recently lost natural breast tissue due to weight loss and want to restore my chest to a small D rather than a small/moderate C. Hoping 150-1200cc will give me the look I desire.

2-Day Post Revision and HAPPY!!

After some debate, I upgraded my implants from 300cc saline smooth moderate plus profile (340 left / 325 right) to 425cc saline round smooth moderate plus profile (490 left / 465 right) on 2/14/14. My first augmentation was in January 2013. Surgery was a breeze and didn't experience any discomfort the last two days. Just trying to abide by activity restrictions. I was a bit concerned the size would be too much for my frame but think I will get used to them quickly.
dr. tho.a

dr. thomas kinney (error in my typing above!)

They are beautiful
Would you mind disclosing how much the revision cost? Also, did you have to go under general anesthesia? What was recovery like compared to your original BA? I am seriously considering a revision. Thanks!
oh my goodness your breasts are my dream boobs!!! I hope after my revision they look as good as yours do! Congrats!! May I ask what size bra are you wearing?
I havent been formally measured yet but i would say 34D or 36D for sure. I went up about 150cc which is equal to about one cup size. My first aug took me from a small B to moderate C. Im active and workout daily and ended up loosing 10 pounds about 3 months ago. Felt i lost volume in natural breast tissue so i decided to go for revision to get back fullness.
Yes, they are gorgeous. I am bringing your pic to my doc. He has to fix the last job he did.
With only 150cc difference your boobs look completely different!!!! I was thinking about going double my implant size now! But your boobs look double the size they were with only 150cc more!!
Boy those look great! I'm going high profile 380-420 cc. I hope mine look similar :)
They look great! I'm taking your pic to my Dr for a revision. I hate my revision and I need them changed!
Thanx for the positive feedback. I couldnt be happier. Just really fortunate that my original and revision both turned out perfectly. Hope you heal quickly...perhaps yours will settle in place/where you want them over time.
Not a chance. They are already right where they were, sitting on my chest. he didn't lift them at all.
Really gorgeous results!!!!
Thanks!! I am extremely satisfied. Actually just got back from my post-op visit in the clinic. Everything is healing as it should. Just have to wait 2 more weeks until I can really get back into my workout routines. Ive been cleared for cardio/lower body stuff but have to wait on upper body. Cant wait to show off the results on vacation in April!
Oh wow...your results look great! It might be a bit more difficult to hide the fact that you have the procedure, but you look so good that I think you should be proud. ;) Keep us posted on your healing progress!
Your results look nice! What kind of placement did you have? Was it the same as your first?
Under muscle for both initial augmentation and revision... With inframamary fold incision.
They are beautiful
Thanks for the comment. It was a significant size increase from my original augmentation but glad I did it. love them more and more every day!
Hey Ashley, welcome to the breast implant revision community! Looking forward to hearing how your consults go. Feel free to post some photos from your first BA in this review too. Even some wish boob photos would be great!
Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implant Revision community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implant Revision community today.