Revision Breast Augmentation - 310cc, Overs, Bristol

Revision due to the symmetry not being great first...

Revision due to the symmetry not being great first time and I had developed capsule contraction. First BA I had 240cc overs (in 2007) and now 310cc overs to try and fix the symmetry prob. I am worried i dont have enough breast tissue for overs - I can feel them ripple a bit but then they are new????

17 days post op

The symmetry is looking better then my original BA, however they still dont feel great (bit bumpy and in my left breast there is a bit of a dent). I emailed my surgeon as I am worried I dont have enough breast tissue for these 'overs' - he replied saying he was satisfied I did have at the time of surgery. My original boobs were 34A very small B, im a size 8 and about 7.5 stone ish (105lbs ish) at the moment. In my first consultation it was purposed to have a dual plane placement - this wasnt something I knew much about so I did some research online, and at my next consultation I queried muscle flex deformity (looked pretty scary and I do use weights) . It was then suggested to replace my current 240cc overs with 310cc overs with some pocket revision. The new implants would be 2cm bigger diameter but same projection. I was initially happy with this - as i didnt have any ripple problems in first implants, but now I just can stop thinking that I should have stuck with the original dual plane approach due to the fact I can feel bumps :*( I just have to hang on to the fact I am still healing and trust his judgement x

7 weeks post op

I'm still not that happy with my results... still have lumpy/waviness along the top and cleavage area, particularly on my left breast. I went for a second opinion today just to get an unbiased view, he immediately homed in on what I was concerned about - without me having to point it out. looks like because I had the capsules removed (because of CC), it could have thinned out my tissue even more - which i wasnt aware could happen. My right breast feels like it has dropped lower, and when I bend forward I can put my finger underneath the implant - is that normal? (and its lumpy)
I feel like the Implants are too big & heavy and have taken over my natural boob.. and there's nothing of 'me' left
My scars were revised but also made longer (wasnt aware they were going to be made longer) to enable all the capsule to be removed, one sits nicely in the fold, the other is higher up (as per original incisions) I am kind of gutted because when I look at my pre BA photos, they look better then after the BA, that wasnt meant to happen! Have to wait a couple more months, but cant imagine they will change that much....if they dont change, I dont really know what to do :(