AMAZING Face and Necklift and Lower Eye Blepharoplasty with Dr. Karimi - Brentwood, CA

Although I was initially nervous to undergo a...

Although I was initially nervous to undergo a facelift, necklift and lower eyelid blepharoplasty I felt instantly reassured by Dr. Karimi's calm demeanor and confidence. I had consulted with several other surgeons and although they showed great before and after results as well, I knew that I did not want to have anyone else operate on me after I met with Dr. Karimi. The office is extremely organized, has state-of-the-art equipment and has wonderful staff from the person who answers the phones to the back office medical assistants and the surgery scheduler as well as the surgery scheduler and billing manager. My biggest two fears were anesthesia and pain. I was reassured by the fact that the surgery center had achieved the highest level of accreditation possibly by an outpatient surgery center and that a select group of board-certified anesthesiologists were there for all of the procedures. With regards to pain, I was amazed at how little pain I had after the procedure. Dr. Karimi did a HOUSECALL (who does that anymore??) after the procedure to review post-procedure instructions and to check on me. I ended up needing prescription pain medication for the first night only and then switched to Tylenor and Ibuprofen which controlled the minimal pain nicely. It was really more of a tight feeling in the neck than any true pain. I felt no pain at all under my eyes at any time after the procedure. Although Dr. Karimi told me to take 2 weeks before I was back in the public eye, I was out having lunch with my girlfriends just a little over a week after the procedure and they could not believe how wonderful I looked. Now I am 4 months out from surgery and I look absolutely fantastic. Everyone from my own family, my hair dresser and even my other doctors (even a plastic surgeon!) have admired my results. I couldn't be happier!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karimi is truly a gem. I have seen many different doctors and plastic surgeons and I can truly say that Dr. Karimi is a RARE find. He is kind, gentle, compassionate and loved by his patients. He also has giften hands as evidenced by my face and necklift and lower lid blepharoplasty result and his before and after gallery. Even though I was nervous before my procedure I felt completely comfortable moving forward since I would email Dr. Karimi and he would respond to me very quickly. After the procedure he came to my house to check on me which was amazing. Even weeks and now months since the procedure he has been extremely accessible and responsive. If you are considering a facial cosmetic procedure make sure you consult with Dr. Karimi first. You won't regret it!