Excellent Care! - Boston, MA

My care from Dr. Ezzat has been excellent! He was...

My care from Dr. Ezzat has been excellent! He was the seventh doctor I consulted with over eight years of nasal breathing issues but he was the first to give me relief. The day of my surgery, he stepped in when my scheduled surgeon couldn't make it. Dr. Ezzat put no pressure on me to move forward with the surgery. He explained exactly what he could do for me to repair my nasal valve collapse with a spreader graft, using my ear cartilage. He answered all our questions, giving me not only a second opinion of my diagnosis but also new options. I went into surgery with confidence in my care. I woke up breathing out of my nose for the first time in years. Just two weeks after surgery, I was back to work with minimal swelling, breathing better than ever, with higher oxygen levels. We brought our son, a Tiger Cub Boy Scout, to the follow up as a Go See it, so he could see a Boston hospital. Dr. Ezzat was excellent with my whole family. I received better care and results than I ever expected from the surgery he did. I am recovering faster than I think he even expected. The two weeks before and after the surgery, I drank 64oz of water a day and slept more than eight hours a night. That has helped in my recovery but the surgery Dr. Ezzat did resulted in much less swelling and pain than I was told I'd have. He had up to date knowledge to correct what was wrong. I'm looking forward to my two month follow up.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ezzat was excellent. I would easily recommend him.

I love reading success stories like yours! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Were there any supplies that especially helped you recover?