Dr. Kapadia, Boston, Restylane Injections Under Eyes (Tear Trough Treatment) (5 Star) - Boston, MA

I've been going to Dr. Kapadia for 3 years now for...

I've been going to Dr. Kapadia for 3 years now for Tear Trough Filler. He's a real master of this treatment. It's one thing to get botox from your aesthetician, but having filler done near your eyes requires far greater skill. My friend had her filler done by a PS and it looks nowhere as good as mine. Mine is perfectly smooth and placed in all the right spots. It's really the best money you can spend for hallowing under the eyes. Don't hesitate to book an appointment with Dr. Kapadia. His experience shows in his work. I only need to go 1x/year for touch ups. Plus, he's a great guy and super professional!!!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon