Juvederm for an Angelina Pout! - Boston

I have reasonably sized lips and wanted a little...

I have reasonably sized lips and wanted a little more volume especially in my top lip. I had more injected into the body of my lips instead of the border so they looked more natural, not strange like they can look if too much is around the vermillion border. Juvederm is perfect for this and gave me my dream lips! They look very natural and luscious.

Only downside is they will bruise and swell a bit but it is easily masked with lipstick or gloss.

Get Juvederm Ultra Plus which lasts a bit longer.

I recommend this to those looking for a plumper pout! I wish it lasted forever though, not just several months.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I wanted to add a photo of my lips and let...

I wanted to add a photo of my lips and let everyone know I am still satisfied with my Juve! I have had some touch ups since my first treatment and love my new lips!

Can I say jealousy , your lips look better than Adriana Limas. I'm in love how much juvederm did you use I want mine exactly like yours.
I am sorry but unless it is just the angle of the camera , your lips look like they hurt and swollen ! I don't think that looks good at all .
Im sorry but I have to agree with lauragrl. This doesn't look good, too obviously injected for me. Do you have any pictures a few weeks after so we can see it when its settled.