Not Worth the $$ - Very Disappointed in Results -Bonita Springs, FL

I feel completely ripped off. I spent $3,500 for...

I feel completely ripped off. I spent $3,500 for 8 face/neck and upper arms Venus Freeze treatments. After that many treatments, the results are MINIMAL at best. I have good skin to begin with, just wanted to firm things up a little.

My neck looks slightly better but the face results are barely noticable. If I knew after 8 weeks what the results would have been, I NEVER would have had this done. I guess I'm a sucker........ lesson learned.

Swan Fat Loss Center

The office and staff are fine. Not happy with my results at ALL and should have know if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I love how John from Swan only responded to the negative comment from someone who wasn't his patient. I guess too bad for the rest of us who didn't get good results and feel ripped off. I guess he has no interest in "evaluating" our situations. DON'T GO HERE. I am not a competitor trying to make anyone look bad.......I was a patient who spent a LOT of money for nothing and my review was an honest review of my experience.
Hi Summer621 I responded back in July when your review was posted. We never received a call from you and do not know who you are. If you are truly a customer please give us a call and I would be more than happy to review your file with you. We strive to make all of our customers delighted with our services. If there is ever an issue our doors are always open.
Wow, I had the same experience. When I call them, they don't answer the phone. Try calling there number and it will go to an answering machine. I left a message for them to call me back and they never did. It's really sad to see people run a business like this.
This place is a joke... The owner JOHN runs a SCAM here. They do not offer quality services and the staff is unprofessional. When I called and asked for advice...., they hung up on me. Seriously? This is how you run your business. I wasn't asking for my money back... just help.
Hi BrittD. We offer the highest quality of services with devices like the Venus Freeze, Zerona and i-Lipo. These devices are the best on the market and are proven to be effective through numerous clinical trials. That is why we have chosen to use these devices in our practice. They are very effective and have also been demonstrated on shows like the Doctors, Rachel Ray and Dr Oz. We take great care to make sure all of our customers are treated well. Our staff gets amazing results for our customers and would never hang up on anyone. If this is a legitimate review please give us a call and I can review your file with you.
Just tried calling your office.... no answer. Hard to review my file when you don't answer or call me back.
We are here and answering the phones. I just sent you a private message with my number you can call me direct.
I dialed the number provided. No answer. I must say I am not surprised at this point.
I tried calling the number you provided numerous times this week ( 239-671-9386 ) and it goes to the same answering machine that I get when calling your 800 number. Do you have another line, or perhaps someone that can answer the phone? I agree with SUMMER621. DON'T GO HERE.
Dear lyn12 you have posted this same comment on multiple doctor's sites. Our patients show amazing results that last. I am fairly certain that you are not one of our patients but if you are please contact us so that we can evaluate your situation. Thanks, John
Hi John, thank for you response. You are right I am not one of your patients. Lynne
I am a patient and was not impressed with Swan Center. They care more about collecting money than their patients. You can read HORRIBLE reviews about them online- because they have a very poor reputation in Bonita Springs. Educate yourself before walking in here.
I've had 8 treatments on my face/neck. All improvements have disappeared 3 weeks after the last treatment. Did anyone else have this experience??
This is really terrible if this is true and a competitor is decreasing the ratings of a treatment to try to make a bad name for another company. This is why consumers really need to be educated on why and how something works before they just read a few reviews and form their opinion. It is a shame.
Thanks for sharing... if you already have 'good skin' what exactly were you trying to achieve? What did they say you should expect?
I was trying to "firm up" my neck and chin area and also the creases on either side of my mouth. I'm 55 and don't have a lot of wrinkles. I had seen such dramatic results and read all the good reviews so I went for it because my only daughter is getting married in August. I am still waiting for my before photos to be emailed to me. They didn't even do "after" photos. I will take my own and post both once I receive the "before" pics. Also - you have to sign something that, of course, says everyone is different and has different skin and they don't guarantee any specific results! Like getting surgery.......you sign it anyway!! I wish I would have had the good results that so many reviews mentioned. My husband says I didn't notice dramatic results because I already looked good, but I think he was just being nice! Smart guy!!

Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear you did not get the results you wanted!