Boobylicious Again, Crescent Lift + 800 Cc - Boca Raton, FL

Hello, my surgery was done on April 12, 2012 750cc...

Hello, my surgery was done on April 12, 2012 750cc left 850cc's right breast. Mentor moderate profile round ( saline) I loooove them. Dr. Graham at Strax rejuvenation in boca raton, florida. He made me feel so comfortable. Like we had know each other for years. He is on top of everything in doing my breast augmentation with a vertical lift, he saw something in my right breast, he took the lump out and sent to the lab. I have stage 1 ductal carcinoma ( breast cancer) he literally saved my life I am not old enough to have mammograms yet. So my regular doctor would not have thought to order one on my yearly physical.

Bty I am 35 yrs old. 4 breast fed children. My saline were firm at first and now they have dropped and fluffed a bit. Wonderful cleavage. I take vitamin e because I heard it helps with capsular contracture. I had been taking arnica, and amino acids from vitamin shop. And I have 10 pillows for my back and just now started side sleeping with a pillow turned long ways. I will start silicone cream for scarring this week. It's the one most ps's recommend. Usually around 60-80 dollars buy found on eBay for $18. I gotta figure how to post my pictures. I did saline because I worry about silicone leakage. Yet my breast are getting really soft and I do massage everyday. I forget there are there. LoL!! They look natural to me I get looks and a lot more attention from men. Yet what man does like breasts come on. Well the sad part for me is I need a lumpectomy or masectomy. Which then leads to breast reconstruction and I am in love with my breasts now. Has anyone had to do this I would love any and all comments/ pictures. I think this go round I would try cohesive silicone I been doing my research and it seems it doesn't leak. I haven't measured with tape measure yet all my sports bras are 38 d -40 d and seem a little small.

Boobylicious again three times is a charm

Hello RS, have my pre-op today for my implant switch out this Monday I can't wait!!! This will be my third implant surgery. My first implant surgery before I found out I had cancer was saline in 2012. Then had a double mastectomy in 2012 2 months after I got my implants then had expanders placed during chemo then radiation. Then after therapy was over I got silicone in October 2013. Now in April 2014 I am going back to saline due to me having the largest silicone HP implant and not enough projection, not quite round enough and I used to be a DDD. Which I miss after my
mastectomy, a lot of my breast tissue was taken and my nipples. I would like to be somewhere near my original
size. And oh I almost forgot my nipple construction will also be done this Monday on April 28th yah baby. This body is under construction, remodeling in the process. I will update again before the surgery. Wish me luck. I welcome all questions, comments, advice have a great weekend real selfers :)

Boobylicious Again, Crescent Lift + 800 Cc - Boca Raton, FL

Here I am at the hospital waiting on Dr.C to get started with my implant exchange from silicone back to saline. I have 800 cc's silicone now today. And we are trying for the 950 cc's in saline. Go Big or Go Home for me. The 800 cc's saline is too small for my height and body size. I have always had big breasts and cancer took that from me. I want to a new and improved me. And this body is still under construction. No more kids I Am Done 4 is enough!!! This is my time> breasts>BBL round 2> finally my vaginoplasty then I hope to be the 2014-2015 model ( like a new car LOL!). You sorta get nervous waiting for your surgery to start. Wish me well!!! #boobylisciousonceagain#threetimesthecharm#newgirls#

Boobylicious again three times is a charm

12 days post op feeling good, my nipples are progressing nicely. Dr.C took some of my tissue from inside my breast to form some awesome nipples so far so good. I
hope the projection increases
some more (boob envy) ;) . In 3
months I will be able to do my nipple tattoo. And if I don't have
Enough juiciness or upper pole fullness I will ask my PS to inject some fat from my stomach to my breasts.I need those video vixen playboy breasts LoL!!!! I will include pictures of my progress in this review. I can't wait for my drop and fluff stage. I am so giddy and excited over my new twins/girls it's like a kid in a candy store. Talk to your soon Real-selfers. Happy booby, butt, Botox, lipo,rhino, fat transfer, facelift, mommy makeover dreams.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hello, I used Strax rejuvenation in boca raton, florida it was well worth my drive. Cheaper than in orlando where I live isn't that crazy?They have 3D imaging.. Dr graham he is so knowledgeable, helpful and he goes on vacation this week. I was given a cash price or credit card price. They also do guaranteed financing using you checking account. They are on Facebook and give deals on Facebook. They have about 6-8 doctors. I paid $3799 with a crescent lift mentor saline smooth round moderate profile left 750cc right 840 cc. I looove my girls I told him I wanted them big. I have 4 breasted kids. I was boobylicious before children. Just google Strax rejuvenation.