Why So Negative!-Boca Raton, FL

I did not go with juviderm because everyone was so...

I did not go with juviderm because everyone was so negative on this board. So I went with restylane instead of juviderm. I went to my dermatologist and she was thrilled because this was my 1st time! We used 2 syringes.

Does it hurt? yes but its bearable.

Would I do this again? Absolutely! I can't stop looking at myself. I am amazed with how I look.

When I go back I will use juvederm despite this board. Maybe you guys are to picky or this just wasn't for you. Go ahead look old if you choose, but I will fight it for as long as possible! It's been 8 hours since injections, it's sore, but well worth it. Yeah I have little pin holes from the injections but I am only on day 1. So far I am an extremely happy camper.

Dr. Becker

She is a Picasso with the needle! I am amazed with her. She definitely knows best and she was extremely nurturing through the entire process!

Hi, Jacqueline2010 you do look good! Would you please mind telling me the full name of your doctor. Thank you.
looks great, I get Juvie every year and love it, lips and naselfolds 4 me..love it, you look wonderful!
You had an awesome result. You look beautiful....
hi j, i have tried radiesse and juviderm and found the juv to last longer. its apparently diff for diff folks. now that its been almost 3 months for you, could you tell us how the restylane is holding up? is it disappearing yet?

Hi Jacqueline2010,

Wow you look great, thanks for the pictures and the reviews. Do you mind if I ask how old you are (I bet I will be blown away)? You look awesome! It's good to know you tried both procedures too. Please keep me updated how it feels in a day or two.

Thanks for being part of the community,

-Britt

Hi Brit,
I am 39 years old;) And am on day 2 now with no pain and the results are still great! No side effects;)

SERIOUSLY!!! Wow, I would never have guessed, you look so amazing. Pictures say a thousand words right? ;) I'm glad you are not having any side effects please keep me updated. Great results.

Thanks,