Going Bigger and Fixing Bottoming out -Bloomfield Hills, MI

I had 350 CC HP filled to 360 (L) and 375 (R)...

I had 350 CC HP filled to 360 (L) and 375 (R) implants last may. I immediately knew that they were going to be too small and was unhappy for a while. Then my left implant just kept dropping and now it looks kinda weird. So I am going to take the opportunity to get internal sutures and also go up in size. The size I am thinking will be Natrelle 465 HP filled to 505 cc saline. I wanted to go with silicone but its $2,000 extra :/ I don't want to finance this so I think I am just gonna do saline again because I want them done asap.

My pre-op size was 34a/ 32b VS. Now I am 32D VS. but I look like a B in clothes. I am hoping to be at least a 32DD VS.

I hope that with the size I have picked out doesn't ripple too much. I also hope that it will create more cleavage because now I feel like they are too far apart.

before and after

This is a great dialogue and Kris03's information is good. You are nice and thin and likely started out with very thin breast tissue. Therefore you are ideal for silicone implants. They are softer, have a more breast like feel, and are far less apt to ripple (though it is possible to have ripples especially in thin patients even with silicone implants). Textured implants "stay put" a little better than smooth but smooth implants move (bounce) better. Heavy implants on thin women have a higher risk of bottoming out especially if she frequently does forceful exercises with the pecs e.g. weight lifting. I caution you about trying to get then really close. That may cause Synmastia and the nipples to face outward. Strattice is expensive but can be a tremendous help in the right hands and in the right patient. If your surgeon uses your own tissue rather that Strattice, I would recommend permanent internal sutures. You're not that far from a beautiful result. Hang in there. You have beautiful skin and contour and that goes a long way. Lastly, as far as the nipple placement discrepancy, I would recommend not addressing it until child bearing is over.
Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it!

I have started to see more about strattice too. In fact, RealSelf just started a Strattice Community. It's new and small at the moment but you may want to check it out if you haven't already. As you probably already know, Violoet1234 got the internal bra and loves it. Sorry about the revision but I'm glad you can take this opportunity to get the exact size you want!

Silicone instead of Saline

I have decided that I am going to go with the silicone instead of saline and go with 500 CC High profile. It's more costly, but I just want to be happy and content with my boobs. YOLO lol. I have to save up a lot of money in a short time but I think it will be worth the cost.
I feel like I have the same issue going on-my left side is lower and it was not that way until about 1 month ago. I'm going to post a few pics, but I'm wondering if you ever had pains in the breast that "bottomed out". I look back and realize that I think I've had sharp pains more in the breast that is lower than the other. I never thought I would have this issue, it's depressing to say the least. I hope all turns out great for you and I am preparing myself for a possible revision if things don't change for the better.
I am not the person who had the going bigger and bottoming out. That's kris03 I think. I had a major revision after 15 years of Saline implants that were sagging every which way.
I have never had any pains so far with the side that is dropping. I would definitely get it checked out if its causing you pain, maybe its pressing on a nerve or something?

They keep dropping :(

I am so annoyed they keep getting lower :( I wish I was getting them fixed sooner. I'm starting to wonder if 500 ccs will be too heavy???
How much is your revision costing compared to your initial surgery?
My original surgery was $4,000 and my revision will be $5,650 for silicone and $3,650 for saline. It would have been about $1500 if I just wanted to get the sutures.

I cant wait!

I am still trying to decide on 475 cc HP versus 500 cc HP silicone...
Go with the 500, you will be happier, and assuming you go under the muscle, they should not be too heavy, it's only a couple of ounces more than you already have.

3 more days. I can't wait to get this over with!

I have decided on 500CC silicone HP. The 500 actually projects the same as 475 but is wider in diameter which is what I want. I cant wait to get this over with. I feel so self conscious about my boobs unless i have on a push up bra. In shirts you can see that one is way lower than the other. The rippling in my implants have gotten much worse which makes me think I have a leak. I can't wait to have silicone! Im hoping and praying that this will be my last breast surgery for at least until I need to get them redone in 10+ years. This has been very emotional for me. I also am wondering what recovery will be like with internal sutures and new implants?

I had my revision yesterday!

I finally had my revision. I got 500 cc hp silicone and am liking the size so far. It's a big difference in my opinion. The dr also did internal suturing on both breasts. I hope they turn out well! I have a fear that the sutures will fail so I am trying everything to make sure they won't. I will post pics soon
Good luck with your results. I have the exact same problem as you had. I also want bigger next time around. I'd love to see your new results. Hope they are great for you. Take care

Post op

You did it! I'm so happy for you...congratulations. Glad to hear you're taking it easy. I have heard only good things about the internal sutures. Keep us posted!
You look incredible, bigger, better and more proportional--congratulations!
Looking great so far. Was the pain the same or a bit easier second time around? Not that's it that bad at all really....keep me posted and good luck...stay up girls.....

23 days post op

It's been over 3 weeks and the pain and swelling has gone down a lot. I still have a little under the right where the sutures were but it's getting better every day. I am wearing under wire bras 24/7 to make sure they stay up. But I want my right to come down a little! Has anyone ever had that happen after sutures? Overall I am so happy and they are a huge improvement. Silicone also seems way better than saline.

3 weeks

You are looking so gorgeous!!!!!!
Thanks! I'm very happy :)
Oh wow...I just saw your 3 week post-op picture. You look absolutely amazing! What does the difference between saline and silicone feel like?

Yayy

Finally took the tape off and the scars are much better! They are thinner and in the crease!
The best results on here!
So great result. Bigger is always better lol. Btw do you pay full for revision? Or your ps gave you discount? Im wondering if thats ok to ask my ps a disount since its revision
Thanks! He gave a discount for the suturing but I had to pay for implants and other fees

Pain

My left boob hurts :(. Had to lift a heavy suitcase and I may have used my chest muscles too much. I think they look ok though.
You look amazing!
You should be ok, most likely just a muscle strain. But you look better than ok--perfect!
thanks! I am super happy with how they look I just meant they look "ok" as in "i didnt mess anything up". lol

Everything is great

I haven't updated in a while because everything has been going well! Today I went running for the first time since my revision and I wore two sports bras and nothing moved lol. Tomorrow I have my fallow up appointment.
Your revision is AMAZING!!!!!!
You look great
i wish i had an awesome looking result like you! you look great and i'm happy everything is going fine for you girl!!!