Going Bigger and Fixing Bottoming out -Bloomfield Hills, MI

I had 350 CC HP filled to 360 (L) and 375 (R)...

I had 350 CC HP filled to 360 (L) and 375 (R) implants last may. I immediately knew that they were going to be too small and was unhappy for a while. Then my left implant just kept dropping and now it looks kinda weird. So I am going to take the opportunity to get internal sutures and also go up in size. The size I am thinking will be Natrelle 465 HP filled to 505 cc saline. I wanted to go with silicone but its $2,000 extra :/ I don't want to finance this so I think I am just gonna do saline again because I want them done asap.

My pre-op size was 34a/ 32b VS. Now I am 32D VS. but I look like a B in clothes. I am hoping to be at least a 32DD VS.

I hope that with the size I have picked out doesn't ripple too much. I also hope that it will create more cleavage because now I feel like they are too far apart.

before and after

Silicone instead of Saline

I have decided that I am going to go with the silicone instead of saline and go with 500 CC High profile. It's more costly, but I just want to be happy and content with my boobs. YOLO lol. I have to save up a lot of money in a short time but I think it will be worth the cost.

They keep dropping :(

I am so annoyed they keep getting lower :( I wish I was getting them fixed sooner. I'm starting to wonder if 500 ccs will be too heavy???

I cant wait!

I am still trying to decide on 475 cc HP versus 500 cc HP silicone...

3 more days. I can't wait to get this over with!

I have decided on 500CC silicone HP. The 500 actually projects the same as 475 but is wider in diameter which is what I want. I cant wait to get this over with. I feel so self conscious about my boobs unless i have on a push up bra. In shirts you can see that one is way lower than the other. The rippling in my implants have gotten much worse which makes me think I have a leak. I can't wait to have silicone! Im hoping and praying that this will be my last breast surgery for at least until I need to get them redone in 10+ years. This has been very emotional for me. I also am wondering what recovery will be like with internal sutures and new implants?

I had my revision yesterday!

I finally had my revision. I got 500 cc hp silicone and am liking the size so far. It's a big difference in my opinion. The dr also did internal suturing on both breasts. I hope they turn out well! I have a fear that the sutures will fail so I am trying everything to make sure they won't. I will post pics soon

Post op

23 days post op

It's been over 3 weeks and the pain and swelling has gone down a lot. I still have a little under the right where the sutures were but it's getting better every day. I am wearing under wire bras 24/7 to make sure they stay up. But I want my right to come down a little! Has anyone ever had that happen after sutures? Overall I am so happy and they are a huge improvement. Silicone also seems way better than saline.

3 weeks

Yayy

Finally took the tape off and the scars are much better! They are thinner and in the crease!

The best results on here!
So great result. Bigger is always better lol. Btw do you pay full for revision? Or your ps gave you discount? Im wondering if thats ok to ask my ps a disount since its revision
Thanks! He gave a discount for the suturing but I had to pay for implants and other fees
You are looking so gorgeous!!!!!!
Thanks! I'm very happy :)
Oh wow...I just saw your 3 week post-op picture. You look absolutely amazing! What does the difference between saline and silicone feel like?
Thanks! It feels so much more natural. Before I could feel the implant and the ripples but not anymore!
I'm happy everything worked out and that it feels right too! ;)
You did it! I'm so happy for you...congratulations. Glad to hear you're taking it easy. I have heard only good things about the internal sutures. Keep us posted!
You look incredible, bigger, better and more proportional--congratulations!
Looking great so far. Was the pain the same or a bit easier second time around? Not that's it that bad at all really....keep me posted and good luck...stay up girls.....
Thanks! It was worse due to the suturing
I am built exactly like you. Went from a 32 b to a 32 dd but I am kinda of sagging and might have bottomed out on my right breast. Can I ask how much you paid for your revision? I think it look great! How was the recovery the second time? I'm almost 2 years out since my BA.
I paid more because I wanted new implants but if it were just the suturing it would have been around $1500
Hi there I was just wondering what your doctor said when you wanted to go bigger, considering that your implants were getting lower? I need revision, but I'm only a week shy of three months post op. Same as you, boobs falling at a rapid rate. Very very annoyed at how soon this had happened. Mine feel too small on my frame, and I think if I have to have surgery any way, I may as well get what I want. But then I think, well if I go heavier it'll be worse.... Aggggg. Any advice will be very welcomed. Cheers.
When I was at my appointment to pick out the new sizes I was with the Dr's coordinator. (dr wasnt there) I asked her if i went bigger will they still hold up? She says yes because he is going to be putting in internal sutures. So I trusted her opinion.
Ohhhhhhh that's great to know. But my surgeon said don't worry about a pre op appointment, I'll make you perfect like I said I would in the first place... i think I should and I also think now I should e mail other surgeons in Perth. It's just that free is heaps better than another thirteen thousand. ..which in that case I can't have it done..... Bloody hard.. I don't have private health so I Nev to pay for anesthetist, hospital fees and if go bigger the implants as well. Bloody hell, I've only forked out thirteen thousand less than three months ago..... I'm not rich, but they are hurting me when I sleep now. Really rubbing and pulling feeling that wakes me up..... Aggggg... somebody tell me what to do.... I'm stressed about it
I would stay with the same surgeon if I were you especially because he knows your situation more and it will be was less $. :) I read in your profile that he wants to switch from under to over the muscle?
Good luck with your results. I have the exact same problem as you had. I also want bigger next time around. I'd love to see your new results. Hope they are great for you. Take care
Go with the 500, you will be happier, and assuming you go under the muscle, they should not be too heavy, it's only a couple of ounces more than you already have.
How much is your revision costing compared to your initial surgery?
My original surgery was $4,000 and my revision will be $5,650 for silicone and $3,650 for saline. It would have been about $1500 if I just wanted to get the sutures.
I feel like I have the same issue going on-my left side is lower and it was not that way until about 1 month ago. I'm going to post a few pics, but I'm wondering if you ever had pains in the breast that "bottomed out". I look back and realize that I think I've had sharp pains more in the breast that is lower than the other. I never thought I would have this issue, it's depressing to say the least. I hope all turns out great for you and I am preparing myself for a possible revision if things don't change for the better.
I am not the person who had the going bigger and bottoming out. That's kris03 I think. I had a major revision after 15 years of Saline implants that were sagging every which way.
I have never had any pains so far with the side that is dropping. I would definitely get it checked out if its causing you pain, maybe its pressing on a nerve or something?