Going Bigger and Fixing Bottoming out -Bloomfield Hills, MI

I had 350 CC HP filled to 360 (L) and 375 (R)...

I had 350 CC HP filled to 360 (L) and 375 (R) implants last may. I immediately knew that they were going to be too small and was unhappy for a while. Then my left implant just kept dropping and now it looks kinda weird. So I am going to take the opportunity to get internal sutures and also go up in size. The size I am thinking will be Natrelle 465 HP filled to 505 cc saline. I wanted to go with silicone but its $2,000 extra :/ I don't want to finance this so I think I am just gonna do saline again because I want them done asap.

My pre-op size was 34a/ 32b VS. Now I am 32D VS. but I look like a B in clothes. I am hoping to be at least a 32DD VS.

I hope that with the size I have picked out doesn't ripple too much. I also hope that it will create more cleavage because now I feel like they are too far apart.

before and after

Silicone instead of Saline

I have decided that I am going to go with the silicone instead of saline and go with 500 CC High profile. It's more costly, but I just want to be happy and content with my boobs. YOLO lol. I have to save up a lot of money in a short time but I think it will be worth the cost.

They keep dropping :(

I am so annoyed they keep getting lower :( I wish I was getting them fixed sooner. I'm starting to wonder if 500 ccs will be too heavy???

I cant wait!

I am still trying to decide on 475 cc HP versus 500 cc HP silicone...

3 more days. I can't wait to get this over with!

I have decided on 500CC silicone HP. The 500 actually projects the same as 475 but is wider in diameter which is what I want. I cant wait to get this over with. I feel so self conscious about my boobs unless i have on a push up bra. In shirts you can see that one is way lower than the other. The rippling in my implants have gotten much worse which makes me think I have a leak. I can't wait to have silicone! Im hoping and praying that this will be my last breast surgery for at least until I need to get them redone in 10+ years. This has been very emotional for me. I also am wondering what recovery will be like with internal sutures and new implants?

I had my revision yesterday!

I finally had my revision. I got 500 cc hp silicone and am liking the size so far. It's a big difference in my opinion. The dr also did internal suturing on both breasts. I hope they turn out well! I have a fear that the sutures will fail so I am trying everything to make sure they won't. I will post pics soon

Post op

23 days post op

It's been over 3 weeks and the pain and swelling has gone down a lot. I still have a little under the right where the sutures were but it's getting better every day. I am wearing under wire bras 24/7 to make sure they stay up. But I want my right to come down a little! Has anyone ever had that happen after sutures? Overall I am so happy and they are a huge improvement. Silicone also seems way better than saline.

3 weeks

Yayy

Finally took the tape off and the scars are much better! They are thinner and in the crease!

Pain

My left boob hurts :(. Had to lift a heavy suitcase and I may have used my chest muscles too much. I think they look ok though.

Everything is great

I haven't updated in a while because everything has been going well! Today I went running for the first time since my revision and I wore two sports bras and nothing moved lol. Tomorrow I have my fallow up appointment.

Your revision is AMAZING!!!!!!
You look great
i wish i had an awesome looking result like you! you look great and i'm happy everything is going fine for you girl!!!
You look amazing!
You should be ok, most likely just a muscle strain. But you look better than ok--perfect!
thanks! I am super happy with how they look I just meant they look "ok" as in "i didnt mess anything up". lol
Looking great!! What type of implant did you go with?
Thanks! I went with 500 CC high profile silicone gel implants natrelle.
oh my my, you look amazing in that last update, if things keep holding up (be careful using those muscles :P ) it's a really fantastic revision! i'm totally jealous of your size, shape and projection!
thanks! :)
Your results look really good!! Im also switching to Silicone in a few weeks. I can't wait!!
good luck with your revision! I think you will like the silicone, its way more natural!
That's awesome. Thanks girl. Again you look amazing!!!
They look fantastic, good luck with them. I'm having mine fixed on July the 14th and am preying they work out. I want to go a bit bigger also. I need to ask a lot of questions next Friday at my appointment.
The best results on here!
So great result. Bigger is always better lol. Btw do you pay full for revision? Or your ps gave you discount? Im wondering if thats ok to ask my ps a disount since its revision
Thanks! He gave a discount for the suturing but I had to pay for implants and other fees
You are looking so gorgeous!!!!!!
Thanks! I'm very happy :)
Oh wow...I just saw your 3 week post-op picture. You look absolutely amazing! What does the difference between saline and silicone feel like?
Thanks! It feels so much more natural. Before I could feel the implant and the ripples but not anymore!
I'm happy everything worked out and that it feels right too! ;)
You did it! I'm so happy for you...congratulations. Glad to hear you're taking it easy. I have heard only good things about the internal sutures. Keep us posted!
You look incredible, bigger, better and more proportional--congratulations!
Looking great so far. Was the pain the same or a bit easier second time around? Not that's it that bad at all really....keep me posted and good luck...stay up girls.....