Lower Body Lift with Lipo and Fat Transfer to Buttocks After Weight Loss Surgery - Birmingham, AL

Hi Everyone! I am scheduled for a Belt Lipectomy...

Hi Everyone! I am scheduled for a Belt Lipectomy with Lipo and Fat transfer to Buttocks on August 22, 2014. I lost 105 pounds with Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy. I am a bit nervous! I will post pre-op photos soon. I did not qualify for insurance assistance with this procedure so I am paying cash. I was told the panniculus doesn't hang low enough.. I currently weigh 170 pounds and wear size 10 petite pants. Hoping to wear size 8 after procedure...Yay! Keeping my fingers crossed...LOL

Congratulations on the weight loss! All will be well, you will see. Keep us posted with pics :) Good Luck!
Thank you! I can't believe my surgery is 9 days away..
It will be here before you know it! Mine is the 30th of September and it seems like it is just around the corner

3 days until surgery

WOW! I can not believe my surgery date is 3 days away! I am nervous and anxious! I have cleaned my entire house without stopping. I am going grocery shopping today and purchasing some remaining supplies for surgery post-op. Also, still have laundry to do. I am trying to keep my mind occupied so I don't worry so much. I am staying away from negative people and negative comments concerning plastic surgery!! I did take a few before photos but I am absolutely disgusted when I look at them. Perhaps I'll post them before surgery....still thinking it over. I have read tons of surgery stories and it seems a bunch of you ladies take Arnica, Bromelian, and Turmeric post-op. However, my surgery booklet with do's and don't's strictly states NOT to take these drugs pre-op nor post-op. I really don't know what to do.. Also, can someone tell me when should I start using the gelzone wrap and silicone strips post-op? Thanks everyone! Any last minute advice is greatly appreciated.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schaffer is extremely professional! He describes your procedure in complete detail. The office staff is wonderful. I can't say enough great things about Hedden Plastic Surgery!