Horrible Swelling and Puffiness After Juvederm - Not to Mention Bluish Hue Under the Eyes - Beverly, MA

I had juvederm injected into the tear trough 4...

I had juvederm injected into the tear trough 4 weeks ago. I was only trying to freshen up before a trip to cancun. BIG MISTAKE. I look horrible! I have had horrible swelling and puffiness. The bags I was trying to fix look twice as big. I also got bruising that hasnt gone away. I'm so upset. I keep looking at old pictures wondering what possessed me to do this to begin with.

I went to a well respected doctor with great credentials. She has since prescribed tri-luma for the bruising but all that did was irritate my skin and made it worse cause now I'm not only bruised and swollen, but red and irritated to. Not sure what to do next.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Doctor is actively trying to fix the problem. She even offered my money back which I noticed on other posts was not always an option. Right now we're giving it time to see if it will begin to resolve it's self. I do want to mention that I started using Arbonne on the suggestion of a friend and I must say even though the eyes are still bad the skin is showing incredible improvement.