Very Successful Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

Overall I had a very comfortable and easy...

Overall I had a very comfortable and easy experience with my rhinoplastly. Thanks to Dr.Kotler's Nasal Airways I could breathe and felt at ease during my recovery. I can't imagine how difficult it would have been without them! Within the first month I could see the swelling already being dramatically reduced and at this time only 3 months after my rhinoplastly I couldn't be any happier with my results. There is absolutely no evidence that I've had plastic surgery thanks to Dr. Kotler's natural work.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Kotler. From the moment I met him at my first consultation I felt so comfortable which is very important when choosing your surgeon. He has always been so kind and showed that he truly cares for each one of his patients. He has always taken the time to answer all my questions therefore I've never felt rushed with Dr.Kotler.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty community.