Still Regretful - Beverly Hills, CA

Truly the biggest regret of my live. Regret my...

Truly the biggest regret of my live. Regret my choice of doctor. Regret for not accepting myself at the time. Its been a few years of dealing with this change. I receive mostly that deer-in-headlights stare from people who knew me before- and even people who first meet me now wonder if i had something done. Meanwhile my sibling on the east coast had rhino strictly for breathing- and wound up looking exactly the same. No one was even supposed to notice mine - just like doc and I talked about / showed me in my many many pre-op visits/morph. Not sure if I can stomach a "round 2" to rectify whats done. Sickening to think about. I feel really dumb and naive for ever doing this to myself and believing that my doctor had the key for a "simple tweak" to make me happy. Nothing was simple and worse now. Here's a tip- if you wake up from surgery and the first thing he says is that is was a very difficult surgery- know that you are screwed. AND if you are good looking to begin with, dont even bother messing with your looks. I SO wish I can go back to those happier times. Just a constant, constant battle now.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon