A Life Changing Decision! - Beverly Hills, CA

To my big surprise I had absolutely no pain after...

To my big surprise I had absolutely no pain after surgery– really. Friends who also had rhinoplasty warned me, that the worst part of the procedure was waking up and not being able to breath because of the packing. This was not the case, thanks to Dr Kotlers breathing kit I could breathe and I had hardly any bruises. My nose has healed so quickly and my friends and family are amazed at how quickly I got back on my feet again.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best decision I’ve ever made was to have rihnoplasty done by Dr Kotler -My life has truly changed. After spending a year researching for the best nose surgeon, there was no doubt in my mind that I had to make the trip from Copenhagen, Denmark where I live, to Dr Kotlers office in Los Angeles. His reputation as being the best nose surgeon in Beverly Hills, academic credentials, and most importantly looking at his previous rihnoplasty work, I knew that I had to have my nose done by him -and what a great decision it was. At my Skype consultation I meet with Dr Kotler for the first time and he was so kind and understanding towards all my concerns. Most importantly he assured me that he would improve my nose and enhance its good features and make it look very natural and not overdone. Making the trip all the way from Europe I had many concerns and was anxious to finally meet with Dr Kotler and his team. But walking into the office for the first time, I was greeted with a big hug and I was treated like a member of the family, such an amazing experience. The staff at Dr Kotlers office was so nice, warm and welcoming. The amount of attention and support that I got from the whole team was over all expectations. Dr Kotler took the time to listen and paid attention to all my silly questions and concerns, he really cares about his patients. I am so thankful to Dr Kotler and his kind staff. My life has changed so much I love my new perfect nose!!! I am SO happy; my friends tell me that I am blossoming up into a new and more open person. I will definitely recommend Dr Kotler to anyone who is considering having rihnoplasty done; he is without a doubt the "Nose King of Beverly Hills".