Rhinoplasty Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

Rhinoplasty Experience The decision to move...

Rhinoplasty Experience

The decision to move forward with plastic surgery to improve the appearance of my nose was not an easy one. I kept second guessing myself and thinking of all the "what-ifs". The decision of which surgeon I would use was an easy one. My pain level was tolerable the day of and the next day it was pretty much gone completely. The nasal airway made it so I could breath normally and sleep with ease. I was a little anxious to have the cast removed but even that was painless and another great appointment with Dr. Kotler. I have very minimal bruising that can be concealed with makeup and 7 days post-op most of the swelling is gone. The result is natural and hardly noticeable which is exactly what I wanted.

I'm truly happy you're thrilled with your results. I regretted having waited, too. But I guess waiting builds character, right? :) We'd love to see your before and after photos.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referred by my sister and 2 good friends. My sister, good friend, and her sister all went the the best- Dr.Kotler. After meeting with Dr. Kotler, all my worries were put to rest. He takes great care to get to know each patient and remembered details about my sister from 10 years ago. I am an ER RN so I had a ton of questions. Dr. Kotler responded to my concerns with evidence based practice and with an amazing professional demeanor. The per-operative predictive computed images gave me an idea of the natural look Dr. Kotler is known for. His office staff are also very knowledgeable,friendly, and professional. The entire process from start to finish was incredibly smooth. The surgery center and it's staff where phenomenal. I was completely relaxed the whole time knowing I was in good hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Kotler if you are even considering rhinoplasty. After my experience, my only regret was waiting as long as I did. Thank you Dr. Kotler!