Don't Know What to Feel - Beverly Hills, CA

I've been considering rhino for a few years now.....

I've been considering rhino for a few years now...every time something happens and I put it off. My last bf...when he found out I wanted it, pretty much threatened to break up with me. My current bf when I told him...he was supportive and told me its up to me and he'll support me either way (but I better not start getting anything else done...like boobs etc...lol ...of course not!)

I don't think i'm 'ugly', I never had a problem with guys or people making fun of me. I mean looking around here at Real Self, seems like most if not all girls are in a relationship, married or obviously don't have problems socially. We are all doing this, or I am at least, for myself. I want to be confident.

I dont hate how I look, I just don't want to be insecure when I meet someone for the first time that hteyre judging or being conscious when someone takes a picture of me from the side. Its my profile that bothers me the most. I have a hump but otherwise its really hard to tell that my nose is big. My nose is thin and has the potential to look elegant...so I hope I picked the right doctor to make the changes that I want.

All I want is to remove the hump...the doctor suggested adding a few more changes, like my tip or bringing the bottom of my nose and I'm considering it..but I'm also too scared about making too many changes...then the healing process will be longer and plus the risk for more complications increases.

BIGGEST FEAR? making the FRONT look bad. we all know doctors can make the side look beautiful...but the front is what scares me. I don't want no sausage on my face. I have a thin nose...so I'm scared shaving the hump will make it WIDE...advice?

I've read all about peoples experiences on here, and its only human that the bad experiences stick out in my mind more than the good ones. So i'm reallllly scared it will come out horribly.

I mean I live in Los Angeles, there are about a MILLION surgeons out here. choosing one seems pretty hard. Every time you go online you find a bad review about one. So, what can a girl do? I hate when people say 'trust your gut feeling/insticts'...well i'm sure people that had bad experiences did and look what happened!

Anyaways...my surgery is scheduled for August 3. I'm going on a vacation and coming back August 2...so if anyone has any tips on what I should or shouldn't consume a few days before?

Also I'm giving myself about 8 days before going back to work...hopefully thats enough time.

I'm fair skinned and my skin is thin so the dr. said any changes would show...eek!

any words of advice are appreciated... :)

Changed the date to August 6 due to personal...

Changed the date to August 6 due to personal schedule conflict....so they told me i'll be the second person instead of the first that day...and it kinda worried me..what if he's too tired?!? I know its stupid...but I stress out, thats what I do and so I'm nervous that I'm not going to be the first person in the morning he sees....CROSSING MY FINGERS because I know he's a professional!

IM SO NERVOUS! really hoping it will be everything...

IM SO NERVOUS! really hoping it will be everything I wanted and that I'm going with the right doctor. I HATE the anticipation! I keep looking at all the people on here already been through it and posting their results and then watching how their nose changes from swelling after a few months and i I want to be on the other side already! but then i'm also scared...what if it won't be nothing like I want it?

ALAKSJDFEI! About 17 days more to go...!

Update: Things happened in my life that I had to...

Update:
Things happened in my life that I had to postpone the surgery. Now that its been a few months, I've been considering a different doctor. I'm thinking of doing the surgery in February (that's how booked he is), so will keep you updated.