Dr Jay Calvert - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Jay Calvert Revision Rhinoplasty. After two...

Dr Jay Calvert Revision Rhinoplasty. After two nose surgeries that didn't quite fix my broken nose from another well-respected surgeon, I was upset and decided I was going to read every review site possible to find a new surgeon to fix me once and for all. I then met with all the top surgeons, and that's when I met Dr Calvert.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I am 65 years old and always felt older then i am. I watched some youtube videos about facelifts and have seen one video of Dr. Jay Calvert. I thought he did a great job. After one consultation with him i knew he would be my surgeon. Dr. Calvert has experience in facelifts and i like his before - after pictures on his website. My surgery went well and i look like i came from holiday. Nobody thought i had surgery but noticed a change on my apprentice. Thats excatly what i wanted to have, not a "DONE" look instead more like "came from holiday" look. I can definitely recommend Dr. Jay Calvert and his team.
Thank you for sharing! Are you the woman in the video?
Good video...thanks for sharing. Did the $5k cover everything or Dr. Fees only? You look great!
Couldn't get the video to work. Thanks for sharing your experience.