Any Prior Ashkan Ghavami Rhinoplasty Patients Experience/insight/images Would Be Helpful! Please Help! - Beverly Hills, CA

To all the wonderful readers of realself, I am...

To all the wonderful readers of realself,
I am hoping that your personal first hand experience with Dr.Ghavami for rhinoplasty surgery would be shared with me- would you be willing to email me or even post before after images- I have my surgery scheduled with Dr. Ghavami but his recent reviews have all been negative and SCARY and I am wondering why he has been doing poor work as of late, I originally chose him because his work/reviews/and website images seemed to be consistently great but now a cluster of his most recent reviews have all been negative. It is making me wonder- is he getting too busy so he is cutting corners, did he injure himself and is now not performing as before, is his ego getting in the way, is he allowing another Dr. finish or start the procedures so he is not doing everything himself to save time and see more patients, are his competitor rhinoplasty surgeons bombarding the internet with fake bad reviews, I am having too many doubts. I have spent the past 2 years working day and night like a dog trying to save enough money to do this procedure and right when I am getting so close to the goal I am afraid I may be making the biggest mistake of my life. Any insight from prior pts. would be so valuable. This community is for us to help each other along the way and anyone who will give me their input would be so much appreciated. I have tried to find any review on his work and follow up with pts. with negative experiences but no one has really presented images, or expanded on their experience, any little bit will be so helpful. Thank you to all of you!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I met with him for a consult which cost $150 about 2 years ago and have not seen him since and my procedure is in March, I already gave a deposit of $800, and insight would be helpful so that I don't waste hard earned money on the most expensive mistake of my life. Thanks again.

I too am very interested in getting feedback as I did a lot of research for a surgeon who has expertise with African american noses and narrowed my search down to Dr Ghavami and Dr Jason Hamilton in Beverly Hills. I placed a deposit with Dr Ghavami and tentatively have a date scheduled with Him Aug 4 but am nervous with the recent reviews I've seen as well. I really would like to go to the same doctor who did Kelly Rowland's nose but have been unsuccessful finding. If anyone has any feedback on Dr Hamilton or Dr Ghavami please advise!
Hey! I just had my consult with Dr G today too. Although ive seen a tremendous amount of good reviews, I, too, have been seeing negative reviews all recently dated. I am planning to schedule a surgery date for mid June and I didnt put in a deposit yet. However, I have to say, I am from NY and so my consultation was over the phone, it didnt last longer than 10 minutes.. Really wanted to talk and ask questions but he sounded so busy, I didnt even know the conversation was over but before I knew it he was already saying have a good night (since its 3 hours ahead here). After that consult, Im now really skeptical. Please, if you hear anything or have heard anything, let me know. Your surgery is in 2 weeks, I really wish you the best of luck and hope you will share your experiences with us here on realself.
Hi, I had a phone consult with him too and experienced the same things. Please pm me and I can share my thoughts.
Keep me posted too! I'am about to schedule my surgery with him the 28th Of March...
So I haven't had much luck in talking to many of his prior pts. but I will definitely keep you posted. I would love to keep in touch with you through email and maybe we can help each other out through this tough process. My email is cityapplecity@gmail.com. There was one really kind and geniune pt. of his who I did hear from you- and she really took the time to tell me exactly what she did not like- and i know that she is a real pt of his- but i have yet to see any before/after pictures of his poor work.
Yes that would be great! I have spoke with him over the phone and felt very good about him he was soo confidant! I have also spoke with a woman on here who just had rhinoplasty done by him and she's soo happy with the results! So that made me feel good:) My email is arabshowjudge@ yahoo.com When is your surgery date?
Good luck with your decision! Please use this space to keep us posted on what you choose to do and your journey.
Will do thank you!
Money is just money - we work hard for it, but if we lose it, we can just wait and eventually we will get some more. Our faces are not as renewable. I don't know this guy, but I would investigate these negative reviews to see if they are legitimate or not. Who knows? It could be one patient who has a grudge and is posting under multiple names, or it could be separate patients who have truly received substandard treatment. How he treats people is key - does he respect his patients? At the end of the day, is this guy going to stand by his work (and you) if something goes wrong? The best of luck to you!
SO absolutely right! Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave me your wise words- I really appreciate it a great deal!
All these negative reviews would make me worried too!! Talk to your Dr about what's been concerning you, and always go with whatever your gut tells you. $14k is a lot of money!!!! Keep me posted if you do decide to go with him. Good luck
Thank you so much for the helpful advice! I love all the kindness that I find here in this community- I will definitely keep you posted. Were you interested in rhino with him too?
I agree this community is very supportive and helpful!!! I'm actually just started researching Doctors. I'm def interested in getting a nose job done (I have an asian nose) but I'm afraid of getting it done and my nose looking worse. But I'm seriously happy that I found real self where there's legit reviews and people posting pictures of their procedures and experiences.