BEST DOCTOR for ASIAN RHINOPLASTY!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I love my new nose! Its been 3 months and i can...

I love my new nose! Its been 3 months and i can see the gradual changes and it gets better and better! The first month was a bit shocking because it was swollen and i guess i just expected to be 100% healed once the cast came off. But as the swelling continued to go down the more in love with my nose I became. The shape is exactly what i asked for and goes beautifully with my face. Also, i finally understand what they doctors mean when they say time is on your side because my nose is looking better with time So be patient, and most importantly choose the best surgeon :) Mine was Dr. Yoo and he is the BEST! Trust me..i've done the leg work and waited along time to find the best doc and Im so glad I finally found him :)
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I searched and waited for a long time to pick my rhinoplasty doctor, and met with many before choosing Dr. Yoo in Beverly Hills. He was sought after by Dr. Nassif to work with him in his clinic because of Dr.Yoo's attention to detail and precision. He is so patient and attentive, which speaks volumes when choosing a surgeon because you can tell that even under pressure he can remain calm. He guided me every step of the way and never made me feel like I wasn't asking too many or silly questions, which I LOVE! After my first consultation I knew that he was EXCELLENT at his job and that he was the BEST Surgeon! Im glad i went with my instincts and chose him for my rhinoplasty because my nose is BEAUTIFUL!! He's made my dreams come true and I will forever be grateful! I trust him 100% and recommend him to everyone! Just meet him and you won't want to go with anyone else! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Asian rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Asian rhinoplasty community.