Gerald Minniti, M.D, He Truly is a Very Gifted and Talented Doctor. PAID $10,500 - Beverly Hills, CA

I am extremely pleased with my whole experience at...

I am extremely pleased with my whole experience at Gerald Minniti, M.D, F.A.C.S.
His office is professional and pleasant. Dr. M is kind, patient & was extremely realistic with his recommendations for the perfect outcome for me. I highly recommend him as a surgeon to all my friends and family. Thanks Gerald Minniti, M.D, he truly is a very gifted and talented doctor. Breast Reconstruction, Bilateral Mastectomy, Remove scar tissue and skin and breast implant removal and replacement. 02/2006 year , took very good care of me. I had NO PAIN and NO NAUSEA this made me very happy.
Laurette Ingram

Thank you for sharing your story. It sounds like you've been through a lot. Glad you found a PS that you can trust. Did you match your old breast size fairly well or did you end up a slightly different size? What type and size implants did you end up with? Congratulations!

This was a revision surgery whereas he took out a 550CC and gave me a 350cc I got Mentor Silicone Gel-. Filled Breast Implants with Lift and removal or scar tissue. I wear a 36D.

When you first got your 550cc implants, were they from the result of a bilateral mastectomy?  Did you feel the implants were too large or were experiencing some discomfort with the 550's? That's great that you had no pain or nausea. I have heard a revision can be an easier recovery.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thanks Gerald Minniti, M.D, he truly is a very gifted and talented doctor.