DEFORMED and DISAPPOINTED voluma, Berkley, MI

May 12,2001491 for slightly noticeable dark...

May 12,2001491 for slightly noticeable dark circles.

RESULTS: black eyes, worse then before, have to wear make up ALL THE TIME!!!!! I wish I could just wake up from this nightmare!!!

PERFORMED: By a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with 4.5 out of 5 star reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!! Trying to go about this the legal avenue since its ruined my confidence and burnt a hole in my wallet!!!!

BEWARE..... I have had fillers before but nonedud this to my face!

Franklin Dermatology opinion

On Friday saw Doctor Schumer of Franklin Dermatology for another opinion. He did not think the results were permanent, suggested I go back to the surgery and stated he has not got involved with cosmetic surgery due to the rate of complications.....UPDATED picture June 29,2014

Follow Up DISASTER!!!!!!

yesterday I had my two month follow up with the board certified plastic surgeon that injected this nightmare into my face. I let him no how to satisfied I was with the results and showed him my like marks that were still on my face. I will provide pictures of what I looked like today! Any lawyers are help I would gladly appreciate. the doctor agreed with me when he put my before and after pictures up that my eyes are now much darker underneath!!! He agreed and quite honestly I have it on tape just for myself. I just wanted to hear back what he said to me later because I am so shocked from my appointment. He also stated that he felt he did a perfect job. I do not understand what world he's in. Number one he stated that sometimes people get pigmentation in due to the black guy that's what's happened. He caused the black guy by hitting a blood vessel. He even took responsibility for that. He didn't miss it looks darker. What are my options? I also was given makeup that I could use to cover it

make up? bleaching cream? and arnica montana?

continuing. So he offered me only bleaching cream to put on 4 to 6 weeks. Does anyone know does this really work? I'm afraid to try anything he suggest. Then he mentioned arnic a Montana. Well that's funny I've been using pills, bought a bottle, & a gel in for weeks it has not done much of anything. the receptionist all made sad faces and started to give me a makeup which was a thin cover up. I proceeded to tell them that doesn't work I'm using tattoo cover up makeup dermablend. And that it still is showing through! Honestly the only thing I can do is go to another I plan to stick surgeon and hope that he sees this guy was incompetent and is able to show malice or neglect and that it is his fault. I was really pissed when he said he felt he did a perfect job. What do you guys think? I'll put my before picture up, and now my after from yesterday!

2nd opinion DISASTER losing hope

2ND opinion. Went to another Surgeon said he saw nothing wrong. I showed him my before and after pictures. He said they were bad pictures because of the flash, and everyone looks worse. Basically in a nut shell he felt it was fine!!!!!

HELLO- I look like LURCH. I got upset when he questioned my lurch lines and said did I just mot notice them. I told him I know my face after 41 years. So disappointing.

On the way out the assistant said as she was walking me out I should look into the enzyme that removes this filler! ( she kind of mentioned it into my ear)

I am upset the doctor says he did not see or agreed with me. Everyone else who knows me and sees me says it is a lot worse.

will travel to fix it

Wed 7/23. after a surgeon said he did not see anything wrong! Until more opinions, and possibly traveling.

MONDAY OCULOPLASTIC SURGEON

After a month WAIT I will be attending University of Michigan Department of plastic Surgery....hoping for some relief. ( been to 2 plastic surgeons and a dermatologist)........

Before and After with Makw Up. wush Skin would just Wake Up!!!!

8/24/24. Getting better with Dermablendmake up. (Post before and after picture).

Going to try: 1 month compresses.
Walking 20 mikes a week (out of shape but hear sometimes cardio will help swear it out)
Crossing fingers!!!!!!
I will set another appointment. Just running into money issues now face is botched in dim lighting or with a flash.

Doc Sam to the rescue. or just the TRUTH!

went to my internist doctor Sam. He also does Botox, and other fillers. He kept shaking his head and said it made no sense but the Dr put voluma in my chair through when my skin is so thin their.he mentioned that he does not get a kick back from Juvederm or Botox at all. But with vol. You MA they actually make a hundred profit when they use it! So my doctor or surgeon who injected it actually made money off me. Is very truthful and does not mince words.I was just there on Friday. He also does weight loss practice. it infuriates me but this doctor push this product probably knowing it might not make a great impact or make a worse impact on my face. My credit card company awarded me 1804 back. But it is sitting in limbo and I'm waiting for the doctors response. They investigated all my pictures, medical bills, and an application from the TV show in an interview with them, and more. I'm surprised I got my money back or atleast awarded the money. But now I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Ready for Halloween!!!!! no make up needed!

I am reaching my fifth month of this nightmare. Right now I've given myself november first when I will seek other options for this scary look. Right now I'm keeping it because we're going to have a halloween party am going to be a zombie. All I have to do is get gray makeup and enrich my lines! I'm just so used to this right now I don't remember what I look like without it now. In some light again its not noticeable. With a ton of makeup it's coverable.I thought people make it a kick out of this picture. really have no problem showing my face because I feel it lets people know that I'm for real and that this doctor really had a vast impact on how I looked. I think if for some reason the surgeon bills me again we are hard ng to small claims.
my credit card awarded me money after really investigating with pictures, documents, the TV show botched application, as well as the doctors own medical notes. In his notes there is more darkness. I won the money with the credit card company that usually doesn't want to give back money, & I feel I could possibly win in court. I'm going to keep my confidence up and hope that he does not bill me back. Other than that I hope everyone is doing well in that anyone with one of these plastic surgery nightmares can find the humor in it at times. Its the only thing that keeps me sane.

OH NO!!!!

tonight I have noticed under my left eye almost near my nose a little bump or natural. It is the size of a pea. I am Not sure if the voluma is dissolving and it's starting to leave lumps? Has anyone else experienced this at all? I am praying this does not get bigger or that this is the start of an infection. I have received my money back so far and have not been billed back. In the beginning of November I will be putting the doctors name and everything out there so that no one else can go through this dramatic trauma that I've had to deal with for over 5 months now! I will also be speaking with surgeon or laser expert to figure out what I should do from here.

spoke to Allergan the makers of Juvederm.... Was left with nothing!

on Friday I did call the complaints department to open the case with Allergan the makers of Juveferm. at first the lady on the other end sounded interested took my name and said she was starting a case. She asked me what happened, took all my side effects that happenedand started a file. Or so she claimed. She asked about every single Dr I've gone to and what they have stated as a result. In the end I basically got the runaround and was told I must do the research for the next surgeon on their website. When I ask to the surgeons have experience not only in jecting the product but also dissolving it? I was given an answer of I need to research each doctor myself. What good is bad. So really they're just happy was you buy their product but have nothing at all or if it doesn't work. I ask them do they know a specific surgeon those familiar with dissolving the product once it has gone wrong or has major bad side effects. there was no help whatsoever except they did give me an email to send pictures of my before and afters. I had mentioned I had spoke to legal counsel, taking pictures, been interviewed for the TV show botched, and also received my money back from my surgeon. But I was still disgusted and devastated by the results that seem to be permitted at this time. So basically if anyone needs number or wants it let me know. You will get just as far as I did. Nowhere!!!

Voluma helped Halloween!!!!

after calling Allergen makers of Juvederm Voluma and gettibg nowhere I decided to use makeup to help my darkest disappear! Here's my halloween costume. The original it was going to be Luech from the Adams Family since I do have the lines to go with it. I became a zombie instead! I still have the little bubble under my left eye. I went to my doctor Sam on Thursday and he instructed me it is voluma and that it is resting there. He did not think it would would get any worse. Please keep your fingers crossed and hope that it doesn't with me! I hope everyone had a great Halloween.

Trick or Treat! I was tricked!!!!!!!

Berkley DMC Plastic Surgery

Doctor C was very nice. ( really do not want to put name in yet) Had full trust. it was an open house. I should of been where since all the product the post were juvederm related! DEVASTATED with results. Not sure what went wrong. It has been 60 + days and no relief. at my follow up the doctor admitted that I had more darkness then when I started!!!!! All I got in consolation was that he said he felt he did a perfect injection! My face is damaged, destroyed, deformed, with permanent marks that make up cannot cover! Emailed pictures 2 days later was so concerned. Doctor did have me come in to chrck after hours!!! I have a love/hate relationship with this place. Staff and doctor friendly, but HATE the results.............. I liked the surgeon but HATE my results What can I do now?