My Earlobe Odyssey - Berkeley, CA

Before discovering my Dr., I had allowed another...

Before discovering my Dr., I had allowed another plastic surgeon to perform a reduction of my earlobes which had gotten rather droopy with age (I was 57 at the time, I think my earlobes were going on 75) I was not happy with the results although, to another person the outcome might have been perfectly acceptable.

The first surgeon had made some incisions that were not well placed, and the overall result was disturbing to me. I didn't want to have the first surgeon do any more work on them. So, I went to Dr. L asking if she would consider repairing someone else's work. Although I had found her name totally by random, I instantly felt I had discovered someone quite special, someone who was wonerfully emapthetic and and just as importantly, realistic. She agreed to perform the surgery, but was frank with me in saying that there was no promise the result would be necessarrily better than what I had. Fortunately, she was able to do a beautiful re-repair of my ears, essentially disguisng the original scars that had been bothering me.

Besides the earlobe reduction, the first surgeon had performed an eyelift with which I was quite pleased.It was my Dr.'s opinion that I had indeed received an excellent cosmetic result.

At no time did I sense any pressure from her regarding my decision to go ahead and have the ear surgery repeated. Nor did she make any promises that the outcome would be much different. Fortunately her surgery made a considerable differnece, and I am grateful for her willingness to do it. I only wish I had known about her practice sooner. However, now that I have found her and have experienced not only her artistic surgical skills but her delightfully humorous and compassionate personality as well, there is simply no one else I would go to for a cosmetic procedure.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Word of mouth is the only way that surgeon's reputations are enhanced (or diminished). Yellow Pages advertisements mean nothing, in fact they should be highly suspect.

Thanks for the review of the care you received. from MIAMI