Get a Nose Surgeon, Not a General Plastic Surgeon

Make sure you go to a surgeon who only does noses....

Make sure you go to a surgeon who only does noses. Your nose is really important part of your body. I got a nose job because as you get older your cartilege grows and this became a problem for me. I just didn't think my nose was that attractive.

Since I've had my nose job my nose runs contantly, I have more allergies, and its aggrevated. Make sure you do your research ahead of time because this is really important surgery...it's not just cosmetic.

I'm taking your advice and going to a Facial Reconstruction Plastic Surgeon. I found one in Columbus Ohio who is HIGHLY credentialed. He's about 1 hour and 15 mins from me that I plan on making an appointment with over the winter. If you are seriously considering getting Rhinoplasty, visit this site and find yourself a Board Certified Facial and Reconstruction Plastic Surgeon: http://www.aafprs.org/ (The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.) You don't want a doc doing your surgery that does more boob jobs and tummy tucks than than Rhinoplasties.
Shaq how was your experience with doctor Naficy?

Hey!I came across this post and I wanted to say I had rhinoplasty by Dr. N august 21st, its been a month since my surgery and 3 1/2 weeks since he took my cast off. This was a revision surgery. I had my first one 10 years before by another surgeon so I really researched this time. I know it takes 3 months for most of the swelling to go down but I have to say, I've been taking my own pictures every week and I can already tell a big difference. I am VERY pleased with the results so far and I know its gonna get better! Look at his before and after pictures and do your research you wont find anyone with better photos! Him and his staff are amazing!!! He is very confident and good at what he does! He is a little more expensive than other surgeons but worth every penny! Trust me, you get what you pay for. I had an amazing experience and I highly recommend him!