Breast Lift with Implants - Belgium

In November 2010 I went to Belgium to have a mini...

In November 2010 I went to Belgium to have a mini tummy tuck with Lipo. I have been delighted with the results so this Friday coming I am scheduled for a breast lift with implants with the same doctor.

I am very nervous about the pain as the pain from the TT was soooo much worse than I expected. My PS has told me that the recovery for the BL is comparable. At least I am prepared this time!

I have breastfed four children and my breasts went up to a at least a D when my milk came in. Now I have a B cup but they are empty and deflated. I spend a fortune on padded push-up bras!!!

My partner doesn't want me to get "huge boobs" but I am nervous about not going big enough. I have done a LOT of reading and I have seen often that some women wish they had gone bigger (once the swelling goes down).

How do I know? I have told my PS I want to be a D cup but I don't know how to tell.

I wanted to go buy some sports bras but don't know about sizing at this point.

Only 5 more sleeps (as my kids would say). Can't wait to look down and feel as proud of my boobs as I now do of my tummy.

I will be posting photos and updating as I go through this. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Well, the deed is done. I got 365cc textured...

Well, the deed is done. I got 365cc textured silicone submuscular. I had hoped for a D cup but was just measured at 34E (although this was at only 10 days post op so I am thinking there may be swelling to go down).

It was a very positive experience although I have been in quite a bit of pain.

Please feel free to ask any questions :)
Dr. Oelbrandt

This is the second time of having Dr. Oelbrandt perform surgery on me. I have been very happy both times.

Should a nurse get a B/Lift at age 65>>>?

Thank you :) Will check those out! Getting nervous but excited now.

Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. If you get a chance, check out Kimmers' Breast Lift survival guide (though she also had a reduction, her tips are great). Walnut Creek's 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Breast Augmentation is also a fabulous read. Please do come back and let us know how you're progressing! Looking forward to following you on this journey.