Breast Implant Revision W/ Lift and Liposuction - Bay Harbour, FL

Not happy at all with my results. I think I should...

Not happy at all with my results. I think I should have scheduled my surgery to be the first that day because it took nearly 7 hours when previously told it would take 3 hours. He did a terrible, horrible job with my lipo. I have lumps, indentation and unevenness, I'm too embarrassed to post pictures of my abdomen. For some reason, I didn't have any drains and when I went in to remove my stitches, he was in such a hurry that he didn't remove all of them. My breast are uneven, droopy and lopsided, I am currently searching for a new surgeon to revise, if anyone can suggest a good one in the Miami area. Please do extensive research and ask lots of questions before selecting a surgeon. If you look at reviews alone, you will surely be fooled.

Update

I'm glad to see that Dr. Krau responded to my post and offered to have me come in to discuss possible revisions, that not only shows great professionalism and character but also great customer service. My previous post was full of anger because I spent so much money on something that I am unhappy with. I appreciate your willingness to work with me on correcting the problem, which demonstrates you take your patients and practice very seriously. I will call your office to make an appointment so that we can discuss my options in further detail. Thank you again for taking the time to respond.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Krau's bedside manner was okay but the staff can definitely use some customer service training with the exception of Cristina, she was very nice. The nurse anesthetist Seng Lam was extremely nice and very comforting.