Best Breasts - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I had saline implants done in 2005. 620 CC...

I had saline implants done in 2005. 620 CC implants were put in. At that time I was 150lbs and I'm 5ft8in but over the years I gained weight and got up to 230. So I sent from a 34DD to a 36G. I lost appx 50lbs but my breasts really didn't get much smaller and the shape was awful aside from my back problems from having such big breasts. I was wearing 2 bras for support! Dr Salzhauer did a breast lift (anchor) with an implant exchange. I switched to silicone 350CC. They look very natural and its amazing how much thinner I looked just by reducing the size of my breasts. :-) :-) He also did liposuction of my abdomen and flanks. It helped motivate me to continue to lose weight post operatively. My pictures are before and appx 6 weeks post op. I would do this all over again. Thank you for helping me regain my confidence.

Picture I forgot to add

Frontal view post op

Before

Before

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for posting your results. I always wonder what the final results were. People seem to just disappear. You look great.
Thank you so much. I can't even begin to express how pleased I am with the after. I can't believe I was such a ball of nerves before. I did my homework and asked a billion questions and I'm so glad I did.
It can drive you crazy. We all stress out so much individually. I think we should elect one person to stress out for everybody. Or, somebody needs to write a computer program that ask questions where you choose A,B,C,D and tells you what to do. I was just happy to get it over with. I'm glad it turned out good you.
Congrats, your after looks great! seems to be healing perfectly.
Yes they are. I can't complain. I took very good care of myself post op. Whenever they told me to hold off on anything, I always added a extra time, just to be sure. :-)
Awesome they look great. Anything u would change? Any suggestions?
I couldn't even think of anything I would change honestly. I was very careful post op and made sure I didn't lift anything heavy and even though I got the ok to work out after 6 weeks, I waited an extra month. I love the shape, my new areolas, and it feels like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders....literally...lol. I'll be posting current pictures pretty soon :-)
Hi would u mind posting a frontal picture? I'm going to have the same procedure in a wk.
I just added the pic :-) :-) :-)
Awesome u look great!
Thank you so much. :-) :-) :-)