Best Breasts - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I had saline implants done in 2005. 620 CC...

I had saline implants done in 2005. 620 CC implants were put in. At that time I was 150lbs and I'm 5ft8in but over the years I gained weight and got up to 230. So I sent from a 34DD to a 36G. I lost appx 50lbs but my breasts really didn't get much smaller and the shape was awful aside from my back problems from having such big breasts. I was wearing 2 bras for support! Dr Salzhauer did a breast lift (anchor) with an implant exchange. I switched to silicone 350CC. They look very natural and its amazing how much thinner I looked just by reducing the size of my breasts. :-) :-) He also did liposuction of my abdomen and flanks. It helped motivate me to continue to lose weight post operatively. My pictures are before and appx 6 weeks post op. I would do this all over again. Thank you for helping me regain my confidence.
Hi would u mind posting a frontal picture? I'm going to have the same procedure in a wk.
Awesome u look great!

Picture I forgot to add

Frontal view post op

Before

I just added the pic :-) :-) :-)
Thank you so much. :-) :-) :-)

Before

Thank you for posting your results. I always wonder what the final results were. People seem to just disappear. You look great.
Thank you so much. I can't even begin to express how pleased I am with the after. I can't believe I was such a ball of nerves before. I did my homework and asked a billion questions and I'm so glad I did.
It can drive you crazy. We all stress out so much individually. I think we should elect one person to stress out for everybody. Or, somebody needs to write a computer program that ask questions where you choose A,B,C,D and tells you what to do. I was just happy to get it over with. I'm glad it turned out good you.
Miami Plastic Surgeon