What a Waste - Ultherapy - Barrington, IL

Very painful treatment + NO results after 2.5...

Very painful treatment + NO results after 2.5 months + $3500 = a huge waste. My neck still hurts. I'll give it a few more month and if still no photographable results I'll be reporting to the Better Business Bureau, AMA, etc. Also worry about the effects of the inflammation on overall health. A clinical trial (by Ultherapy not an unbiased third party) on efficacy was completed a year ago but no results yet published.

3.5 Month Mark Ultheraphy - Still NO results except damage

Had my second follow-up post-Ultherapy. My practitioner could not document any positive results from my Ultherapy treatment nearly 4 months ago. I still have burning pain and red marks on either side of my neck, numbness in my jaw area and occasional, sharp "pin-prick" feelings on both sides of my face. I'm in the process of obtaining my before and after photos from my doctor's office. They're mine, right? Just like x-rays?
Chicago Dermatologist

I was told by Dr. Van Dam and by his "associate" whom I later found does not even have a medical degree--that I was the "perfect candidate" for Ultherapy. I signed up, paid my $3500. It was an extremely painful procedure which was NOT performed by the doctor as I had been lead to believe. After 7 months, I've had no results but lingering numbness and pain. The practice's response to this was pretty much "tough luck - nothing we can do". I do not recommend wasting your money on Ulthera or Dr. Van Dam's practice.