Let the Journey Begin..... - London

Hi Everyone! I'm soo excited to begin my...

Hi Everyone!
I'm soo excited to begin my 'Blogging' or 'documenting' phase of my rhinoplasty journey. Although the actual procedure will probably be done in a years time or a bit longer, i have found other peoples reviews, updates and progress reports soo helpful that i decided to do one myself.
I am still in the early process of saving, but i am definitely looking into the different surgeons now, their results, reviews, prices, e.t.c. This early search is a necessity for me as i Live in the London (UK), and would have to travel to the US to get my ethnic rhinoplasty procedure done, so i'll most likely have to have a Skype consultation with which ever doctor i choose.
So here's a little information about me....
I'm 19 years old and i'm currently in my first year of university /(college as american's say)
I began to notice how disproportionately large my nose was in comparison to the rest of my facial features at the age of about 13, and have wanted to get rhinoplasty from the age of about 15. I'm hoping to get the procedure done when i'm about 20/21, so next year, to give me time to save e.t.c
I have seen a lot of great reviews here on realself and been able to ask questions to other members about their procedures..e.t.c, that has been a great help for me..... and so my journey begins.... :)
I'm so glad you've found the site helpful and that you're here starting your story! Here's a list of questions to ask at your consultations. Finding the right doctor for you is key! Please keep us posted... Do you have a plan for saving money toward your rhinoplasty?
It's very difficult because I'm in full time education and don't have a permanent money supply, and there are no financing options available either; that is the reason why I have to wait for a year plus to gather enough money to cover the costs, I'm going to work part time during term time and full time during holidays...
Thank you for sharing your story with us. Any idea about the surgeons you will be consulting in Baltimore?

i've Finally upload photos... even though my eyes are covered, lol

..and two more

Hi, butterfly! Are you still having your surgery next week? Who's your surgeon? Good luck with everything!
Hi! Thanks for starting your review. I will be following your journey. September is right around the corner!….If you don't mind me asking, who's your surgeon?
Good luck.