Let the Journey Begin..... - London

Hi Everyone! I'm soo excited to begin my...

Hi Everyone!
I'm soo excited to begin my 'Blogging' or 'documenting' phase of my rhinoplasty journey. Although the actual procedure will probably be done in a years time or a bit longer, i have found other peoples reviews, updates and progress reports soo helpful that i decided to do one myself.
I am still in the early process of saving, but i am definitely looking into the different surgeons now, their results, reviews, prices, e.t.c. This early search is a necessity for me as i Live in the London (UK), and would have to travel to the US to get my ethnic rhinoplasty procedure done, so i'll most likely have to have a Skype consultation with which ever doctor i choose.
So here's a little information about me....
I'm 19 years old and i'm currently in my first year of university /(college as american's say)
I began to notice how disproportionately large my nose was in comparison to the rest of my facial features at the age of about 13, and have wanted to get rhinoplasty from the age of about 15. I'm hoping to get the procedure done when i'm about 20/21, so next year, to give me time to save e.t.c
I have seen a lot of great reviews here on realself and been able to ask questions to other members about their procedures..e.t.c, that has been a great help for me..... and so my journey begins.... :)

i've Finally upload photos... even though my eyes are covered, lol

..and two more