(800cc) 1 year 4 mths! Got my confidence back (I feel like the luckiest girl in the world) Mission Accomplished- Baltimore, MD

Let me start off by saying I have quite a history...

Let me start off by saying I have quite a history with breast implants. I know what it's like to have saline implants as well as the memory silicone gel implants. When I was 19 years old I decided that I wanted a boob job. I come from a pretty large family and off all of my sisters I was the only one with no boobs ( barely and A cup). So I seriously started thinking about getting breast implant. However at the age of 21,I decided to take the plunge on go for it. My first set of implants were 350cc saline implants nice shape for my size for my body at that point in my life, but considering that I'm 5'9 I always knew I could carry more so I've always wanted to be bigger.

Than I decided about 4 years later I would increase the size and go bigger and I did. I stayed with saline and I choose 650cc they were nice no doubt but than one of them popped 6 years later. At that point I no longer felt comfortable with saline, so this is when i first heard of the cohesive silicone memory gel. I figured since I had to go under the knife again to get my saline implant fixed i might as well change profile and go with 750cc round mod plus implants. Omg the mods looked horribly on me. At this point I became frustrated they were way to wide on the side and flat in the front they made me look weight heavy. I was like I can't live like this I look tall and skinny with these wide flat ugly boobs I've got to do something about this. I did'nt want to go through another surgery but I knew something had to be done either I just stick it out and live like this or change it once again.

So I thought this would be the answer I went back to my previous docter that place the mods and me and he recommended I go with the 590cc ultra profile with and internal bra So I said ok if I downsize a little bit it will take some (just a little bit of the side boob away and a little bigger in the front) I should be happy right. Wrong I've made another mistake on size and profile from the morning I woke up from surgery I knew was not going to be happy with those tiny 590 ultra high profile. I kept them for 6 months debating what I was going to do. I still had to wear patted push bras while still looking flat chested with my 590cc. I was so depressed I had decided that I was going to just take my implants out and live without them, but my husband was so supported of it all he told me honey you won't be happy without your implants and going back to being flat chested, there has got to be docter out there that can give you the results you want to achieve. I finally agreed with him.

So, I started researching doctors I had no idea where to start. I wanted a plastic surgeon near by but it had never occurred to me to go out of state. As I was looking online I stumbled across this Real Self site. I started browsing over different posts and reviews of different doctors here and I even sign up to the site myself. I started asking a few doctors questions just to see what kind of response I got. I would look on several of the doctors sites here and look an before and after photos of patients they had previously operated on. One docter in particular stood out to me. So I decided I'm going to call and set up a consultation. When I call his secretary told me he was'nt in and to leave my name and number and he'd call me back so I said ok, not really thinking much of it.

Doctors are so busy most off the time I did'nt think he'd call me back. (But 2 hrs later he did) we talk for a while and I explained to him what I had been through with my current implants and I noticed on his site that he has experience with revision surgery) and this is why I wanted to schedule a consultation with him to see if anything could be done to help me. My husband and I drove 2 hrs away (out of state) to the consultation). The consultation was quick I had my consultation and pre op all in the same day. I knew right than and there I wanted Dr. Schreiber to perform my surgery. He was so kind and down to earth and his staff was really nice. I had all my bloodwork done by my primary care docter and two weeks later my husband and I paid the docter and the hospital where my surgery was going to be performed.

I had my surgery this morning and everything went very smoothly. I am very happy at the moment, I got 800cc high profile cohesive round memory gel. They are absolutely beautiful. I was afraid that I would come out of surgery and they would look like torpedoes on my chest, but not at all. I also thought they would be pushed way up to my collar bone but the are not . My nipples are perfected centered and the breast are round just like I wanted them to be. I have lots of cleavage loving them so much. It's been a long time since I felt this way about my chest. I can't stop starting at them in the mirror. I have no pain at all it's been 9 and half hrs since my surgery and I feel great other than a little throat pain. My throat is little dry I keep drinking water to moisturizer it abit.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It's been 5 days since my revision and I could'nt...

It's been 5 days since my revision and I could'nt be happier. I'm so really to get out off this surgical bra and go bra shopping. I'm trying to be patient and wait until the 3 month mark for final results. I did try on some of my old bras and I'm busting out off those. Yep! I'm sooo glad! I went up 210 cc from current implants and I gain 1 full cup size. Finally I no longer feel flat chested. I like the way I can hide my boobs if need to be and I can show them off if I want too! My boobs are feeling so soft I don't remember any off my previous sets feeling this soft ever. I haven't been out the house since my surgery it felt good to finally get out and get back into the swing off things.

Wow!!!! You look awesome!!!!

It's been 1 week since I got the new girls, what...

It's been 1 week since I got the new girls, what more can I say I'm in love. I'm feeling completely like my old self again. This has been an easy recovery for me. I had no breast pain just a little discomfort around the incision site. My post op is Fri. Hoping that my ps will take the tape and guaze off. I've been wanting to remove it myself but I did'nt want to mess anything up. I'm taking every precaution possible. I'm not sure if ps used regular stitches or dissolvable ones. I plan on bring my ps and his staff a nice gift basket upon my return to the post op. I go back to work tomorrow. Feeling very confident since I only went up 1 cup size so it won't be too noticeable.

You look fab violet I'm happy for you congrats. How is the recovery rate compared to when you initially get implants is it a easier recovery ? I would think so since the pocket is already created. Happy healing doll glad your happy : )
Thank you Imbossy21 the recovery was very easy. I had no breast pain at all; I did'nt even need the meds. The incisions itch here and there I guess that means it's healing.
My last recovery from my internal bra was very painful.

Today was my first day back at work. I felt so...

Today was my first day back at work. I felt so confident with my new additions. I was sursprised no one even noticed I had any thing done. Now I know I chose the right size. This is exactly what I wanted I did'nt really want my co workers to notice anything different about me. This was exactly the look I wanted (the round barbie doll look but that I can easily disquise them under clothing) Mission accomplished!

Thanks for the post on my review!! Yes similar stories with multiple failed surgeries. Your breasts look BEAUTIFUL!!!! So perfect and even & symmetrical! I'm 99% yours are the extact CC & profile I need! Not sure on ur stats tho..I'm 5'5 ish - lol and right now 128 lbs. I have a small/ Med frame. My current bra size is 34DD with a lil room to spare. 34D seems to be a bit to small. argg. U look amazing n I'm happy if finally in love w/ ur boobs!!! :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! I was depressed for years with my boobs spending so much money and putting my body through the stress off so many surgeries. I was mentally, physically, and emotionally drained. I stressed my family out a lot and I felt so guilty because I felt like I would never be happy with my boobs. My husband was always supported thank god he just wanted me to be happy. I know how you feel! I was at the end of my rope too but I decided I'm gonna give this one one try. Have you try researching docters who are experienced in revision surgery that's how I found my docter here on this site. I traveled out of state to him. Please don't give up you can also achieve the results you desire.
Sorry I forgot to mention my stats I'm 5'9 132 pds

I'm still in love with my girls!

I'm still in love with my girls!

Hey girl! Your boobs look great!!!!!! 800 cc's finally after a few BA's - wow! I only got 450 cc's :( See, I knew I shoulda went bigger because my height :-( Do they feel really heavy? So I have 2 reviews I did, one for TT and one for BA. I got pics on the BA review of my new slightly improved boobies, lol.
Glad everything turned out perfectly for you Violet. Your girls look great!

Well it's been 2 weeks since I had my surgery done...

Well it's been 2 weeks since I had my surgery done and I feel absolutely fabulous. I love my 800cc Hp implants. The swelling has gone down tremendously; not too happy with that: however I just love the swollen look: not that I was really swollen to began with: I had no brusing at all: which was very good: I do think my skin has been stretched to the Max; my implants are sitting pretty tight in my skin; but of course I'm sure my internal bra has something to do with why they are sitting up so high. I started massaging to keep the implants soft. They are very squshy and bounce around with I walk. They feel like natural breast. I just love them. I can't stop staring at them in the mirror. I've tried on several off my old bras and the weirdest thing is I still fit in all my old bras they just fit a lot better! Idk; I have'nt officially been sized yet: my band size before my revision was a 34 or 36; now I'm fitting into a 38 for sure: I don't know my new cup size but I'm assuming it's somewhere between a DD or DDD cup. I think I might go to Victoria's Secret this weekends to get officially sized. I had no idea going up only 210cc would give me this much. I'm so happy right now I love the new me.

I was trying to post a comment it wouldn't let me. I'm going in for my second augmentation (2007). After my first I knew I wanted them bigger but was scared. I'm 5'9 but not skinny after three kids. I'm getting lipo as well of my entire tummy and love handles. I'm getting 800cc Hp and I'm worried they will b too heavy adding to my recovery. I'm making the switch from saline to silicone gel. Do they feel heavy during normal activity? My wedding is 9/14/2013 how is the pain 3 months later? I'm wearing a dress w/ a corset back to accommodate whatever size I become. Currently I'm a 38C small D. Hoping to go up to at least an E (DDD) by doubling my current cc's and move them closer. My doc has been great but I really want someone who has been thru this process more than once. Ok now the lipo will add new pain but as far as breast pain is it the same as before or considerably less. Sorry if these are repeat questions. Thanks!!!
No problem: I don't mind answering your questions; I'm 5'9 as well! J had a tummy tuck as well as lipo about 3 years ago. My tummy tuck surgery was a very painful recovery for me. It took me 1 whole month to feel Lois myself again. I was in pain for 2 weeks. It took a full year to see final results. It was def. Worth it. I just got my 800cc Hp gel implants 2 weeks ago: I abdolutelty love them. They are very light when it comes to weight. I hardely noticed they are there sometimes. I thought they would be hard as a rock since my skin has been stretched to the max: but actually they are very soft and bouncy; I had no pain when I got my 800cc; I did' nt even need the plain meds; congratulations for your wedding; your going to feel like a new woman; you should def. Become and E cup; when is your surgery scheduled for?
Sorry for all the typos

It' s been 3 weeks since my revision surgery. I'm...

It' s been 3 weeks since my revision surgery. I'm still loving my results even more now, I started my massage techniques, I massage 3x a day for about 4 minutes on each breast, my breast are very,very soft and so bouncy. I finally went to Victoria Secrets yesterday to get sized, I even treated myself to 2 new bras, the lady that sized me said that I was a 36DD which I am very happy with. I can no longer say I'm flat chested anymore, I'm far from it hehe! My breast are still sitting up pretty high, I'm so glad because I don't want them to drop to much, my sterile strips fell off yesterday, my breast still feel kinda sticky were my crease incisions are from the glue that was used underneath the sterile strips. When I massage I'm very careful where the incisions are they are still very delicate. My husband is very happy that I'm happy with my new breast, this has been Long road for him as we'll, and I am very grateful and blessed to him support me through it all. I know I can't quite wear my new bras I bought yesterday because my ps wants me to still wear my sports bra for 3 more weeks! I'm trying to hold off before buying any new swimsuits, my summer vacation is coming up in June, I'm so excited! can't wait to show off the new girls!

Your breasts look great. I feel like I should have gone bigger. Its so weird I have such a small chest but they look like a small c. I feel like I could do 100 more ccs. Did u have puckering with your internal bra? I have some on the left boob.. I hope it goes away
Thank you! What do you mean by puckering?
You look awesome !!! I think I'm going to have another revision . I'm not happy that they don't look the same anymore . The revision boob is higher than the other one and is a big difference . When I do I think I will go bigger . Do your new ones feel a lot heaver ? I think your alot bigger than DD I wear a 34/DDD . Enjoy !!! They are perfect !!!

My girls just turned 1 month today, my how time...

My girls just turned 1 month today, my how time flies, I'm still thrilled with my results, the girls are looking better and better each day, I feel absolutely fabulous, posted a
few new pics. I think I might go shopping today for some tube tops to wear on vacation this summer, the weather is finally starting to warm up here, I'm ready to bust out of all my summer tops! Lol!

I would have never guessed they were 800cc. Very nice.
Thank you; I actually thought they would be bigger than what I got; but I'm happy with the size; I think if they were much bigger they would be too big; this size fits my body.
Congrats on your one month!!!!!! :) Looking great!

I just approached my 5th week, I'm feeling...

I just approached my 5th week, I'm feeling terrific,the girls are getting more beautiful each day! I'm still so happy and feeling more confident each day! I've been going on shopping sprees just about everyday now, I bought 2 new swimsuits and a few summer tops, I feel like a new woman!

Looks good girl! Congrats. Cant wait to do mine!! Yay! Boobs. Lol r they under the muscle??
Yes; they are; when is your surgery date?

Today my girls turned 6 weeks, I bought some new...

Today my girls turned 6 weeks, I bought some new comfy sports bras to wear from Walmart, I have a few new bras that I bought from vs but I just feel more comfy in sports bras for the time being, I'm been feeling a little bit of tingling in the nipple area I think it's zingers, I've experience them before, they are normal, it just means the breast are still healing, but the zingers do feel kind weird, I had my annual breast exam today by my primary care docter, which I get yearly and the girls are doing great!

Hi! I just chose to go smaller from saline 325 cc to ultra high 225. I am 5'1 and saline implants made me look very fat. Do you recommend to go higher in ccs on the ultra high.? I will be getting a lift and scar revision. He wants to remove extra breast tissue so I don't want to end up completely flat. Any recommendations?
Your still looking awesome ! Hope all is well with u
Thanks Sissy! I miss you! How have you been?

New pics posted

new pics posted

Beautiful!!
            thank you i finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Hi again. I came across this great site today and this bra fitting guide is supposed to be more accurate than the traditional ones. I think it will give us a more accurate size than VS . I need to re-measure myself tomorrow and plug in my stats. I think I might be larger than a 34DD. The bras are gorgeous on here, too :-). http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html

I can't believe it's been 2 months, one more month...

I can't believe it's been 2 months, one more month and I get to see what my final result will be, but so far everything is looking pretty darn good, I'm still very happy with my results, I hope this feeling never goes away, my husband says I look like a barbie doll, tall and skinny with big boobs, he loves them too!

Hi, just looked at the new pics that I hadn't seen. You have a beautiful body, bras look great on you. Going back Wednesday which will be 12 days post-op, feeling fine, trying to do little walking so not Babing myself, which he did a lot of work as so messed up. My right one settling good but left one not which was the worst one, how do u massage and I do have tremendously bruising under by crease, u probably know so do I have to be super careful since over muscle, more susceptible to rupture and movement out of place? Again they are perfect looking, luck
            thank you countrygirl im loving my results: i just hope this feeling never goes away: i usually massage by pushing the breast close together so they are touching; i squeeze each breast from the bottom by pushing the implant all the wsy to the top off the pocket: than i move the breast sideways to keep the picket opened; i had cc before with my previous set so i massage this set like crazy; i do this breast massage 2x or 3x a day; im excited about seeing your results; when do you think you will post pics? one breast always settles quicker than the other; my right breast has always settled slower than the left one so i make sure i massage thst one more:
            way: pocket: that:

9 weeks!

9 weeks (plunge bra by vassarette) very comfy!

Woww, you look great. I just had my revision yesterday due to capsular contract , couldn't afford new implants and since mine is only a year old, my ps reused them after taking the capsule out of the right breast . Mine is 375 cc silicon mod plus profile (im 5.3 and 112 lb)and I'm glad I'm not alone about wanting the high full look. Originally I wanted to be as natural as possible. Not anymore. So after the ps cleaned the capsule out, he did a little internal tuck up on both and grafted fat from my body and filled up the inner of the breast and top of it . He was able to lipo about 150 cc. So let's see. I'm swallen now but hope it stays up high like yours. I'm glad you love yours, you look awesome!
            thank you for your kind words: how much did your ps charge you for the fat graft?
            Thank you sissy48!

My pic

My pics loads upside down grrrr!

you look great :) your doctor did a good job :)
            thank you rebeccamohr!

Thanks for posting updated pictures! Glad you got the pictures fixed in the upright position. Although, you would look good sideways or upside down. :) You wouldn't happen to have an pre op or older photos? Just thought it might be neat to see the before and after contrast. Glad you are feeling great and loving your results! Hugs to you!

10weeks

My breast haven't changed much! They are still beautiful and I'm still very happy happy happy! No matter what I do I can't cover these babies up, so I just decided if you got it why not flaunt it! Lol! I got to get back into working out, my 6 weeks is up now it's time for me to start up on my Pilates and Taebo workouts again! I have been doing alot off walking lately, I bought a couple of full coverage bras that I wore maybe once or twice, I don't like them too much, they cover up too much off my boobs, I can't see much cleavage, so I decided not to wear them I tossed them away into the back off my dresser drawer, I can't help it I love my Demi and plunged bras, even though I know my boobs are hanging out off them, I like to feel sexy underneath my clothing,

Oh those are beautiful! I love the high profile look! That's what I'm going for. I chose size D and I hope mine look as awesome as yours! I have a loving supportive man and he's in my corner 100 percent and he can't wait to help me with recovery! I'm too excited and this 3 week waiting game is going to be hard, lol. Come on mid-June.
            thank you! honestly i was scared off the number 800cc; i thought they would be bigger than what i got; but im very happy with the overall size:
OMG I love ur boobs!!! They are gorgeous!! Ur surgeon did an amazing job!!

11 weeks

This is the time when I look in the mirror and say, where did my boobs go, they look so small to me, but not with these, they still look big, I'm so happy with the size off them, I have to be honest, around this time I usually get a little bit nervous because at this point all the dropping and fluffing has pretty much taken place, I have 1 week left and ill be 3 months, I've been waiting for this moment just to see what the final outcome will be, I've made it to 11 weeks and I'm still very pleased with my results, 1 more week to go for final results and 1 more week to go until my cruise vacation, I'm so excited about my upcoming vacation, I got tons of new swimsuits to wear, ok! I kinda went overboard shopping for my upcoming vacation but i couldn't help myself!

Still looking great. I'm enjoying mine. I need to go buy some more bras. They seem bigger cause they are falling out of a couple of my DD bras. I will get some more at VS July sale and buy a few more Felina online. I love them even though I think they could be bigger. But they do look very natural. When I was out Memorial Day weekend I could see the ones that were obviously implants. I'm glad that mine look like I was born with them. I'm sure when revision time comes years down the line, I will go bigger for sure. But I'm very happy.
            thank you! its good hearing from you gobigtallgirl: yep they do get bigger once the dropping and fluffing is over: ill finally hit the 3 month mark this thursday! im still loving mine too! yours do look natural! i think the size you got fit your body perfectly! its so funny because j can always point put a woman with implants since i have them too! lol!
I love your story! I am so happy you finally got what you wanted. I am so lucky I didn't make the mistake of going too small. I told PS I wanted "wow factor" and he put in 650 cc in the right and 700 cc in the left due to some asymmetry. I LOVE my boobs. They are amazing... I am post op day 10 and loving them so much. Like you said...I can hide them under clothes or dress them up with the cleavage and they really are like WOW! Oh so fun!!! PS. you look amazing!!

3 months

Happy 3 month anniversary to my girls, my final results are absolutely beautiful, I could'nt be happier, I love my boobs, they are perfect, they are so full, round, big and natural looking to me, also let me not forget how bouncy and soft they are as well! My biggest concern was that my boobs would not be even, usually at the 3 month mark is when i decide if im fully happy or not with the girls, I must say I feel like my results way exceeded my expectations, thanks to my husband support I'm so glad that I did'nt give up on having the perfect boobs, its a dream come true, I'm so ready for swimsuit season, I feel sooo sexy and fabulous, my hubby can't seem to keep his hands off of me, lol!

You look really good!!!
Your girls look absolutely fabulous!! Congrats :)

13 weeks just got back from my cruise

I had and awesome time on my 8 day cruise vacation; I had a chance to really show the girls off and have a fantastic time as well! Def. Glad I went as big as silicone goes! I could'nt be happier! My hubby spoiled me by updated our original suite to a grand suite! I felt so spoiled! I felt Like a princess in her castle; this one one off the best vacations ive had in a long time!

Lol to " DDD " ! Wow your boobs look good !!! I thought mine were too big!! I'm still healing , lots of hardness going on ! Praying it goes away soon !! 4 days post!!
             thank you longisland girl! i love my DDD! yours look great as well! just keep massing they will soften up soon! hugs!
How did your appointment go ?

4 months 2 weeks

I'm 18 weeks! I recently just went to my 4 month post op! My ps says my breast look beautiful and they are healing well, I'm still elated with my results! I won't have another post op with my ps until 1 year from now!

Violet, having had saline & silicone implants which ones do you prefer & why. I will be having my pre-op on Friday & will be needing to make my final decision. My ps says I can actually do both, I had thought about going for the 800 cc silicone gel. Help
            RT1110 i like silicone much better than saline! my gels has felt so soft from day one and they are still soft and im a little over 4 months post opp! saline was always so firm to me! i didnt like that they werent soft! also my gels bouncy and react like natural breast! my previous salines never move! i think you should go for the 800cc gels! i have 800cc and i love them! i have no regrets! i think you should also go for high profile as well! i have lots of cleavage with high profile! keep me updated on how you docters appointment go!
violet is totally right about that, I also went with 800 CC high profile and I love them bounce tales natural feeling day look natural I've never had salone before but if I had the chance to order Chinese too take from those and silicone I will definitely go with silicone again I love them like I said my name is totally correct

5 months 2 weeks

Well, ladies its been a month since I updated my review, I can't believe I'm 5 and half months, almost 6 months, where has the time gone, I have def. been enjoying my boobs, I just love them, I added some new pics, also I put in a few older pics as well!

Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos
             your welcome laserwoman!
Wow, what a journey you have been through! Thanks for posting your story. You look amazing!

7 months

Hi ladies I know it's been awhile since I've updated my review, I'm still happy with my girls, they have changed so much, I was little nervous because one of my breast sat a little higher than the other, but all seems well now, they look like they have even out quite abit, I was trying to wait for awhile before I contacted my ps, but it looks like they are pretty even now, I have been aggressively massassing the higher boob, every day, I guess the massage must have been working, Even though they look pretty even to me now, I'm going to continue to massage only the right boob, I don't massage the left one at all, I used to at first but I stopped because I felt as though that boob is perfect just as it is, I've always like my results of this current boob job but I still wanted to see some improvement, I guess at times I'm too hard on myself, by far this has been one of the best sets of boobs I've had in a long time, I'm still loving them thus far, I recently bought a couple of cute sports bra, they are not as supported as I would like but they are so darn cute so I couldn't resist, my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and my husband plans on taking me out of town to do some some shopping, I'm excited, I love to shop, I know I have tons of bras but I'm sure I'll end up buying a couple of new bras for the girls, I guess a girl can never have too many bras right, have a wonderful evening my boobie friends!

Omg I love them they look great!
Thank you littlenlindeashilly!
Looks awesome!!

1 year 2 months

Hello ladies, It's been 7 months since I've updated my review, I'm still feeling fabulous at 40, my girls are getting more beautiful each day, I love my boobs, lol! Here are a few new pics!

One of the best results I've seen by far, glad you are enjoying them you should you look amazing!!!
Awww thank you GoBig or GoHome!
Looking fabulous

Final Size

I'm wearing a 38DDD in Victoria Secret bras and E cup bra by other designers; but technically a DDD size bra is an E cup; I never thought about ending up with an E cup when I started this journey; but I'm definetly ok with it; no complaints this way!

For some reason I can't see your pics..is it just me?
I took the old ones down; I plan on putting some updated ones up!
Oh ok :) Hope all is good!

More pics

Recent pics

I'm slowly adding new recent pics to my review! It's been a little over a year now since I've gotten my new set! I am still loving these girls! Sometimes I just stare at them In the mirror still can't believe they are mine!

Oh wow, you look great! Have you thinned down in the waist...like a lot?! You look like a million bucks!
Just posted a few new pics; will be adding more soon!
Still beautiful !!! Happy to hear your doing great . I've had one thing after another . Now I have to have surgery for pelvic organ prolapse . My rectum and bladder has fallen . It's really bad it's bad it is out of my vagina . My surgery is August 20 . Hugs

Pics

Loving those 800s girl! What bra size you wearing these days?
Thank You Mrs. 500! Sometimes I can fit into a 38DDD bra but I more comfortable in a 38E cup!
Hi Violet! Nice to see your update! You look fantastic!

Pics

Wow! they look absolutely amazing! I can only hope mine turn out as amazing as yours once I am done
Thank you perfectmybreasts!
They look amazing!!! Where did you get your minimizer bra?

Past photos from previous breast surgeries

Thanks for the update! You look amazing!!! I can't wait to join the 800cc club. Did you have any puckering from the internal bra? I didn't notice any in the pics. Also, do you have any pain or discomfort from the weight of the 800's. I do now with the 500's but it could be due to the falling to the side and pulling downward I'm hoping the internal bra will help with that. So glad you finally got your dream boobs! This site is definitely giving me hope that that my 3rd attempt will be the last!
Yes; I have some puckering in my left boob; but it's hardly noticeable; does'nt bother Me much; my 800's are very heavy; I. have shoulder pain sometimes; if I wear a tight supported sportsbra I seem to be ok most of the time bit if j wear a bralette the pain comes back; I do love my 800's though! I knew there would be some side effects going as large as I did but I was willing to take the risks; no regrets!
Thank you rc05372!

Pics

You look great! I just had revision done in july and need to have them redone earliest at the end of august due to complication. I had 375 HP put in for the july revision but was thinking I should take the opportunity to go larger, I love the way yours look! (wouldnt go as large as yours as Im only 5' 1")
*need to have revision done again as I encountered problems on both breasts
Thank you saasygal! Hos much bigger are you plan on going?
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Schneider here on Real Self, he is and awesome, wonderful, nice, and very down to earth docter. His staff made me feel right at home. He really goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. He answered all my questions. And he does'nt rush you.Which is definietly a blessing! Dr. Schneider is a true artist and I am very happy with my results.He gave me my confidence back. I couldn't be happier. I feel like a million bucks. The only regret I have is I wish I had found Dr. Schneider sooner he would have saved me alot of heart ache and pain.Thank you Dr.Schneider for giving me light at the end off the tunnel!