32 Year Old Female, Septoplasty & Rhinoplasty - Baltimore, MD

I broke my nose several times in my life which...

I broke my nose several times in my life which left me with a deviated septum, therefore restricting my breathing. I also had a hump on my nose in which i never liked and wanted removed. The tip of my nose was also unpleasant to me and i wanted it a little less "bulby" as the doctor's call it :) I made an appointment, got a review of what should be done and decided to continue with the procedure. I must say that i had consultations before and never felt comfortable enough with the doctors to continue until i found Dr. Schreiber, who is just awesome. He had really good references, and is so down to earth, makes you feel really comfortable.

Before and After profile pics :)

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schreiber is very professional and good at what he does. He has a very good background, which sparked my interest for a consultation. In meeting with him, i found that he is very down to earth and made me feel very comfortable in being there. He listened to my concerns, offered ideas in what he could do to help me. I knew exactly what was going to be performed along the whole process. I will say it is a little intimidating to put the faith of your appearance in the hands of a stranger, but i had trust he would perform good work. I will say the friendly nature of Dr. Schreiber cut down my fears of the operation. After the operation he called to check on me, as well as providing his personal cell number, which shows he cares about his patients!! Now that my cast is off and i am 2 weeks out, i love the work he did! It looks so natural and he is really great at what he does! He has skills. Dr. Schreiber is now "my" doctor for all of my cosmetic needs!! I highly recommend him to anyone!!

Yeah it looks great and I'll tell you why, bc you still look like the same person just perfected. See, I always hated my nose from the side, LOVE it from the front but I would never get a nose job bc I fear it would change my entire face.
Holy cow! I love your results. Your refined nose fits your face PERFECTLY. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.
Looks gorgeous and I'm glad you had such a positive experience :)
Congratulations! I am glad you are happy with the results. I wish you could share some photos with us do others would benefit from your experience.
I just posted some before and after pics, i hope it helps you! Dr. Schreiber is beyond skilled!! I am still amazed at the work he did!! The only before pics i had were in black and white, but are still very clear :)
Beautiful results. Thanks so much for sharing.