I Look 80 Years Old from my Upper Lip Down and 48 from my Nose Up - Bakersfield, CA

It has been a month and a half now since my...

It has been a month and a half now since my injections, I am getting worse day by day, looking older and older, it saddens me to think that someone I trusted wanted to put these toxins in my body which has deformed my face and now is though my entire system I am weak, tired and deprecated I don't feel well and it is so devastated just to look at me face in the mirror I don't know that person, I feel a class action should be done, I plan to go to the media with this.

Sincerely, Mary

Lady get over the fact that you are getting older,i am a guy in my thirties and i am changing a bit,the fact is the animal paint on your face and the bottle bleach make you look 20 years older and not to mention you look like a rough bimbo that jocks would never take you home to moma,your look like a fling,one night stand and toss you out on your ass,you need to let go and go natural,men love a natural woman,not a trashy looking bimbo,sorry for me being so blunt ,women these days keep getting more scary looking with all that junk on your faces and the dime a dozen bottle blondes,its sickening that the natural beauties are rare and all theres left is clowns and bimos
Nonsense Gabbriel - no woman should have that kind of wrinkling at her age, unless through severe sun damage. How dare you be so insensitive and rude? This is a site where we support each other. Your point about natural looks could at least have been made in a more sensitive way.
I had injections under my eyes in 2008 and my eyelids are still puffy and droopy. I am going to a plastic surgeon to have a blephoplasty done .He said he would clean all the filler out . The filler that was used on me was Restylane.
Sr. Mitts and Juvederm

Dr. Mitts advised me to try the Juvederm first to be positive I would like a permanent filler, Dr. Mitts has been my Dr. for many years.