Rhinoplasty Gone Bad - So Miserable - Where Did my Tip Go? - Austin, TX

Hello everyone. Never in my life did I expect this...

Hello everyone. Never in my life did I expect this to happen to me. I did extensive research prior to getting my nose done. I've always been insecure about it and I finally built up the courage to do it. Now I regret that decision... Please look over my pictures and leave recommendations PLEASE! Thank you.

Front view

Old v. New

New nose

Rhinoplasty Revision Needed

I finally picked a doctor and got the procedure I have been waiting my whole life to do. Yet the results were not what I expected nor what I discussed with my doctor. I am beyond horrified! My new nose looks nothing like my original nose and that was something I made clear I did not want. Can ANYONE help me find an experienced rhinoplasty revision surgeon. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. I am so depressed since the surgery and I cannot believe I did this to myself. My surgeon promised me he would do SUBTLE changes yet after looking at the picture, I've realized that he did too much work on my nose. I do not like the shape (it's pointy), I do not like that he pushed my bone in (the scooped out look) and I do not like that he lifted my nose. Where did my tip go???????