I Need Help! Which Shape Looks Better? - Augusta Springs, VA

I'm getting my nose done in a week for both...

I'm getting my nose done in a week for both functional & cosmetic purposes. I feel so nervous! Now I'm rethinking all of it even tho I just made the payment today. What do u think of the doctor's image of how he plans to preform the rhinoplasty? I definitely want my hump smoothed out but I'm worried changing the tip will reuin how my nose looks from the front (which I actually like, esp the narrowness). There are 3 images: one of how my nose is now, the image the dr came up with & 3 the image I came up with where I left my tip as is. Which is better? 2 or 3?? Please help me I'm so confused & nervous!
Neither-I think you need more tip projection
Hi there - there are very subtle differences between the 2 images, but I prefer your doctor's image - the slope is just a teeny bit better. If this is what he is aiming for, I think you will have a lovely result. Good luck!

Uploaded wrong pics

I do like the dr. Image. Yours is crooked.
I like the dr's image
Hi . The doctors image is nice . But I would strongly suggest that you tell your doctor not to mess with the tip . I have a feeling you want to preserve some of your old nose . The tip is the most important part of the nose ( hardest to revise) .

Advice?

Can anyone offer any more advice? How did u keep calm leading up to your surgery? What are things I can expect? What should I have prepared before my surgery? I need all the help & tips & encorgment I can get! Thank u so much everyone!
I like your doctors image better. Make sure you trust him and it'll be fine. Recovery can be a bitch. I am 4 days post op and extremely swollen. Just learn to be patient and you'll be fine. Good luck can't wait to see your new nose
Personally i likethe dr.s image, if ur gonna pay big $$ then i think ull see more of s difference!
I'm glad you're keeping your front view in mind. Some people forget how important that is and focus only on the profile. Make sure you and your doctor are very much on the same page when you go into this. Here's a list of recovery supplies you mind find handy. Good luck and please keep us posted!