I Need Help! Which Shape Looks Better? - Augusta Springs, VA

I'm getting my nose done in a week for both...

I'm getting my nose done in a week for both functional & cosmetic purposes. I feel so nervous! Now I'm rethinking all of it even tho I just made the payment today. What do u think of the doctor's image of how he plans to preform the rhinoplasty? I definitely want my hump smoothed out but I'm worried changing the tip will reuin how my nose looks from the front (which I actually like, esp the narrowness). There are 3 images: one of how my nose is now, the image the dr came up with & 3 the image I came up with where I left my tip as is. Which is better? 2 or 3?? Please help me I'm so confused & nervous!

Uploaded wrong pics

Advice?

Can anyone offer any more advice? How did u keep calm leading up to your surgery? What are things I can expect? What should I have prepared before my surgery? I need all the help & tips & encorgment I can get! Thank u so much everyone!

I like your doctors image better. Make sure you trust him and it'll be fine. Recovery can be a bitch. I am 4 days post op and extremely swollen. Just learn to be patient and you'll be fine. Good luck can't wait to see your new nose
Personally i likethe dr.s image, if ur gonna pay big $$ then i think ull see more of s difference!
I'm glad you're keeping your front view in mind. Some people forget how important that is and focus only on the profile. Make sure you and your doctor are very much on the same page when you go into this. Here's a list of recovery supplies you mind find handy. Good luck and please keep us posted!
i like your image best. If you want to preserve some of the ethnicity in the look of your nose. Good luck
No offense, but I think that the doctor's image looks the best. Good luck.
The doctor gave me two choices for a side profile view of my nose. He asked me if I wanted it without a slope (which looked more natural and just took away the slight bump I had) or with a slope. I told him without a slope because I wanted it to look natural but after much consideration, I told him last minute that I wanted it with a slope. I am glad I did because remember that your nose is not going to look exactly like the digital image. My nose from the side right now is in between the "natural" non-sloped nose and the sloped one.
I do like the dr. Image. Yours is crooked.
I like the dr's image
Hi . The doctors image is nice . But I would strongly suggest that you tell your doctor not to mess with the tip . I have a feeling you want to preserve some of your old nose . The tip is the most important part of the nose ( hardest to revise) .
yours definitely looks more natural, which i actually prefer as well!
I'd say the doctor's image, but HE needs to show you the front! That's his job, not yours. I would worry about the front view most. You don't talk to someone facing them sideways. It's a trick, really--profiles don't matter. The front view of a nose does much, much more. You will get a more feminine profile with the doctor's elevated tip but it might be a little more bulbous. Ask him his post-op care methods for scar tissue treatment and ask him what he'll be doing or using to get his variation (e.g., implants? Grafts) and which will swell for longer. Good luck.
I like how you preserved some of the originality in your nose in your own image, so maybe a combination of the two!?
The Dr's image. The tip is too far down in your image. Maybellineo
The doctor's image is more feminine. Your image holds more on your ethnic roots, still lovely.
doctors!
the doctor's image! it's soft pretty and feminine. if you're going through all this you may as well get the prettiest result possible. imo.
Hi, I really like the doctors image(s). They suit your face and are in proportion. If the Dr can do that it will be a fabulous result. Good luck
Neither-I think you need more tip projection
Hi there - there are very subtle differences between the 2 images, but I prefer your doctor's image - the slope is just a teeny bit better. If this is what he is aiming for, I think you will have a lovely result. Good luck!